Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shikamaru,Ino,Choji,Shino,and Kiba all are in clans in konoha. well i was recently on naruto wiki looking up their clans and i could not help but notice that none of these characters have ke ke genkai. there jutsu that have nothing to do with genetics or bloodline. Shadow possession and fang over fang are not bloodline limits. its some kind of Ninja art passed down by the clans. these jutsu are classified according to Narutopedia as "Hiden" jutsu. it says these in theory can be taught and learned by anyone.

question number 1. How accurate do you think this is?

number 2. Do you think that Hiden techniques can be learned by people not of the clan the jutsu derived from and is it possible one could learn all 5 of there Hiden jutsu?

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe it's impossible for others to learn it. It's probably just more effective if the clan members are specifically trained in those arts.

HiruzenSwag

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those "hiden" justsus passed down in one clans family. No theres no bloodline boundary that could prevent someone from learning all of them, so in theory, one could learn all the Hiden justu in Konoha. However good luck convincing those clans to willingly teach an outsider their heavily guarded family justsus :)

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Yes, it's accurate. That site is maintained by fellow Narutards and are up to date on the latest manga chapters.

2. Theoretically, yes. It's just a certain clan's special and secret jutsu. That doesn't mean other non-clan members can't learn it.