Jutsu Online

RyukBunta

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
98
Reaction score
2
Hi, RyukBunta here.
As I noticed, almost everybody forgot about this:
Yeah, that's right, it was a naruto mmorpg made on a wow core, AND, it's now released!:izuna: We have everything: jutsus, bloodlines, RPing, and even more! But... for this to go on we need people, please don't just ignore this, give it a chance, I'm sure you'll like it.
 

RyukBunta

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
98
Reaction score
2
Forgot about it, oops
Site -
Forum - (You get helped on the installation there)
 

JojocIaw

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
9,408
Reaction score
741
I wonder would this count as advertising?

I have heard of it before and I wish you guys good luck. Don't forget about your fans and you should do fine.
 

Toshiro

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
10,758
Reaction score
608
Good Luck, and its not technically advertising from my point of view.
But then again everyone has different views.
​
 

itachiEMS

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
45
It is counted as advertising and it against the rules :/
 
Top