~ Blueberry ~

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some ppl r so jealous, and hate Justin bieber because of that. His voice has changed, and he's not gonna have that voice forever. I don't understand why ppl hate him. He had a girlfriend named Selena Gomez. That means he's not gay..

But, I don't really care about him, though >_<

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
justin beiber sucks d**k
and when will he hit peuberty
When Selena will show him some boobies U_U

love your neighbour as yourself... seems it's not working here.
Who said, he's my neighbor :|

It should have been, "Justin Bieber Killed in front of Macys"
Exactly...

I don't hate Beiber, I dislike his attiude, but I hate his fans.
Will you leave your GF if she's a Bieber fan then?

Some ppl r so jealous, and hate Justin bieber because of that. His voice has changed, and he's not gonna have that voice forever. I don't understand why ppl hate him. He had a girlfriend named Selena Gomez. That means he's not guy..

I hate him because his face don't change. His fans are damn annoying. I can't read People's Magazine anymore since there's a f***in' picture of his f*g**t face in all magazines. I also hate him because I hate him....U_U

---

Also, I'll ask a noob question by fun - is there chances that he succumbs to his injury? :rolleyes:

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kill him damn it hes a usher clone
Ha? :|

Thats funny but i hope he's okay but still thats freakin hialirous
I hope he dies ASAP.

Some ppl r so jealous, and hate Justin bieber because of that. His voice has changed, and he's not gonna have that voice forever. I don't understand why ppl hate him. He had a girlfriend named Selena Gomez. That means he's not guy..

You are right,he is not a guy.
The girlfriend is not actually real,it is for the cameras and the rumors about him being gay,Image is everything in show biz.

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like Bieber either but this hate that you guys bring in to this thread is retarded. Why you hope someone you don't even know must die? lol just chill out, it's not that big of a deal. In few years he will be gone from radio.

Kyte Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only people that have "Bieber Fever" are you guys. Nobody is as obsessed with him as you guys are, though you wish for something else entirely.

As a few people have said already, just ignore the kid. Attacking and killing him because you don't like his music? That's like trying to attack Michael Jackson because he was gay.

Aenigma

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok for real if people would just stop talking about him, attacking him, saying anything either way (positive or negative) he would just slip away out of the public eye and I think it would be good for everyone.

Kefka Palazzo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@deadpool well said

and i remember seeing a commit posted on either youtube or some other site where the topic was unrelated to this beaver person but people were talking about him and 1 person actually said *ahem* "no wonder hes so popular even people who hate him talk about him." which in many ways is true and were i come from if u dont like u dont talk about it.