[Question] Justed started Fairy Tail

Zukuto Kashi

Member
26 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So I stumbled across fairy tail on netflix and watched the entire first season in 2 days and now I want more but don't know a good site to continue watching.
 
377 posts 48 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
377
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the world of Fan Service!
 

The7thHokage

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,274 posts 618 reactions
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
9,274
Reaction score
618
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
go to animeultima.
 

Desiigner

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,338 posts 443 reactions
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
3,338
Reaction score
443
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I just started it two weeks again aswell. I like it ^_^
OT: Dunno, because I watch it in Ger Sub. But new episodes will be released at 8th of April.
 

KGB Kakuzu

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,448 posts 1,621 reactions
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
12,448
Reaction score
1,621
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well I'd say you could always read it.

Anyways, yeah you can probably just google search Fairy Tail Episode ### and find a sight that streams it.
 

Olorin

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,754 posts 782 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
10,754
Reaction score
782
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
check out if kissanime has it
 

Fuzzy Panda

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,585 posts 499 reactions
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
3,585
Reaction score
499
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Awesome anime! Try streamfairytail . com
 
Top