Just released my first android game! :D

MayoNinja

Member
18 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi everyone! :D

I just released my first android game and it would be really cool if you guys could check it out! :D

You must be registered for see links "> You must be registered for see links " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always">


 

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
12,598 posts 1,361 reactions
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
12,598
Reaction score
1,361
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hey nice!

Game looks nice too :D

hope you earn much money, but never forget who complimented your game.. a Ferrari would be nice

Available for ios?
 

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,233 posts 3,030 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you shall edit this vedio
 

Kriss123

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,132 posts 37 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
1,132
Reaction score
37
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
haha er du fra Norge?
 

-Tremendous-

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,336 posts 270 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
2,336
Reaction score
270
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
LOL, Dat video xD
 

Cozat 87

Member
178 posts 12 reactions
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
178
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What os your sig? I like to watch it
 

Chaos.

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,845 posts 429 reactions
Joined
Sep 21, 2011
Messages
1,845
Reaction score
429
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
"...by one random norweigian guy who needs money for food..." i lost it there! xD Video is better than the game though!
 

MayoNinja

Member
18 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haha, thanks guys! I would love to make an port to iOS, but the publishing fee itself is 100$ :( I will definitely make an port if I get enough money though since it has been requested a lot! :) Thanks for trying out the game!
 

Keimil

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,851 posts 191 reactions
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
1,851
Reaction score
191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Congratulations! Good luck! =D
 

MayoNinja

Member
18 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I added a new update today which adds a lightning system to the game! :D Please tell me about what you think! :)
 

MayoNinja

Member
18 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Also, if you like my game then please vote for it on this page! :D If I win, the game will be featured on their homepage which would really help me out with marketing the game. I need your help, tempers! Our big enemy is Big Tower who has 10 more votes than mine :)

 

Yugure

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,525 posts 731 reactions
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
8,525
Reaction score
731
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Where/how did you develop the game, I'm going to have a long summer, and need something to do in it;)

Game looks nice btw, going to try it out
 

MayoNinja

Member
18 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Where/how did you develop the game, I'm going to have a long summer, and need something to do in it;)

Game looks nice btw, going to try it out

Great, thanks! I made the game with Java and LibGdx :) You should check out thenewbostons java tutorials and after that dermetfans LibGdx tutorial videos on YouTube ;)
 
Top