2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube_share;zPHXZcQk3Jk]https://youtu.be/zPHXZcQk3Jk[/video]

what you guys / girls think?

personally , i was like this guy , in some aspects :pick:

i found it in here: tailopez.com

i forgot who sent me that link ,but ... oh well...here you go.

Basically we must become bigger than our emotions and steer our own boat. You can change the way you feel. Very important message. Appreciate it Tai!
<- that's a comment on yt , that's the tl:dw...

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he's insincere.

he doesn't care. He couldn't care less.

His own personal projection.

I hate when self-absorbed people dwell on these issues, and try to use their issues as a manipulative tool to control other people's lives.Like he's monopolizing off of the fact that he's sad, lonely, and depressed....and trying to make a culture out of it. America is narcissistic, enough. He's making his issue into some kind of "super power"...and it's incredibly ridiculous what these people have been telling him.You aren't a robot, and you don't need to go into such solemnly grand detail about how your depression operates and how it can be used(opportunistic).Like he's now trying to extract from his mental illnesses.Get outta here.

He has a face of a mentally manipulative person that shouldn't be taken seriously. I can see it in his face.

He's ENABLED, as well.And certainly isn't helping himself. I hate when people listen to all the he say/she say that their "doctors" are telling them. These doctors are incredibly obsessed with people's issues and will treat you like a child, just controlling and manipulative.

Last edited: