Just one question for Ikemoto

Jinxair

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, another butthurt thread about Sarada's outfit. But seriously, while it isn't such a problem in the manga, how is Sarada supposed to fight wearing it in anime, especially with her fight style? I can't imagine her doing those:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Himawari>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SM Mitsuki >> Boruto > Sarada

Jinxair

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmaooo.

They all look ugly anyway. He would ruin her if she wore baggy pants and a long sleeve.
Still better than looking like a street wh...As Sarada is looking right now. I don't mind female ADULT characters being sexualised (when they have some character development, unlike in Naruto) like in FT. Just the thought about this creep reducing Hinata's breasts for whatever reason, making Sakura more flat than she already is, when at the same time doing what he is doing with Sarada makes me want to vomit. It's just weird as hell, I wouldn't ever expect something like that from NV.