Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know that Madara merged both Indra and Ashura’s spirits prior to his second voluntary death. As he continued to live, he prevented another cycle of reincarnates from being born since he alone was holding onto both of their spirits. Therefore if elderly Madara decided to continue living after bequeathing his name to Obito, Naruto and Sasuke would’ve just been run-of-the-mill cannonfodder shinobi; they would’ve received no blessings from Hagoromo and the world would be Kaguya’s at this very moment.

Among the many gifts Madara gave the NV, his selflessness saved them all. Everything they have is credited to Madara.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then went on to let himself get transgendered by Kaguya and consequently put the world under a hellish phase Hagomoro had to save once again, thanks to Indra and his descandants' jealousy over lil bro's inheritance.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then went on to let himself get transgendered by Kaguya and consequently put the world under a hellish phase Hagomoro had to save once again, thanks to Indra and his descandants' jealousy over lil bro's inheritance.
He didn’t let himself, even you (the audience) didn’t know BZ’s betrayal was coming. So I’d say that’s about enough headcanon from you, clown. 😂

Also that was irrelevant to the post. I’ll hand you another L whenever you’re ready for it, just respond.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didn’t let himself, even you (the audience) didn’t know BZ’s betrayal was coming. So I’d say that’s about enough headcanon from you, clown. 😂

Also that was irrelevant to the post. I’ll hand you another L whenever you’re ready for it, just respond.
What qualifies as letting to you? He could have limbo substituted like he did when Sasuke teleported a sword into his back, he had four clones in waiting for a quick sub, or used Izanagi, but he just stood there and cried out like a wounded wolf. I'm pretty sure that qualified as letting. Nice try, kiddo..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What qualifies as letting to you? He could have limbo substituted like he did when Sasuke teleported a sword into his back, he had four clones in waiting for a quick sub, or used Izanagi, but he just stood there and cried out like a wounded wolf. I'm pretty sure that qualified as letting. Nice try, kiddo..
Pretty sure BZ was in complete control of Madara, as Madara himself stated, “I can’t move”.

Nice try, kiddo. I’ll gladly hand you another L, just respond. 😂

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty sure BZ was in complete control of Madara, as Madara himself stated, “I can’t move”.

Nice try, kiddo. I’ll gladly hand you another L, just respond. 😂
Since you're clearly a troll and a meme, let's have this your way. And his abilities or ability to mold chakra just disappeared from having BZ's hand inside him? BZ's hand is now chakra rod tier, what other innuendos do you want to make, that BZ is JJ Madara level? Keep clowning. I'm waiting, Animoji

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since you're clearly a troll and a meme, let's have this your way. And his abilities or ability to mold chakra just disappeared from having BZ's hand inside him? BZ's hand is now chakra rod tier, what other innuendos do you want to make, that BZ is JJ Madara level? Keep clowning. I'm waiting, Animoji
Welp since you feel dumb, I might as well solidify the point. Madara saying as I’d said:
You must be registered to see images

Also, didn’t Obito use part of BZ to make his TSB staff after betraying Madara? 🧐

I’ll gladly hand you another L, just respond. I’ve got leashes for all of my dogs, and I’ve been beating you with yours. 😂😁 #TooEasy

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welp since you feel dumb, I might as well solidify the point. Madara saying as I’d said:
You must be registered to see images

Also, didn’t Obito use part of BZ to make his TSB staff after betraying Madara? 🧐
So? You give me a dialogue to support your evidence, what's next, Sasuke was out of chakra because Deidara said so? I didn't want to argue you on the grounds of your denseness, but we both know Madara let himself get jabbed there, he didn't do nothing, and his Naruto level sensing deceived him too? Suddenly, a stupid useless hand makes him immobile and forgetting how to knead chakra? Please tell me your basic understanding of the manga isn't that terrible.

You're hanging onto something really loose like Madara's statement in panic mode, and calling that absolute evidence, which is really sad considering that's your only stance. "Madara said this, so I'll forget everything that's happened in the manga and the foundations it's been built on. It's got to be, I don't care it's clearly OOC and contradictory or that Madara practically let himself get jobbed but it's got to be" that's basically you in a nutshell.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
learn how to make difference between someone transgendered and someone who got betrayed and backstabbed in teh back...

and keep in ur mind that when kaguya got soloed, madara still came out and fell like a man on teh ground ..

thank you and Madara >>> ur fav..

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmfao now you’re just desperately reaching and brandishing your stupidity. Your defeat was swift and neg diff. I’ll just hand you another L and bid you farewell. 😂

:lmao:
And you can't refute anything so you put on a clown face to hide the fact your arguments are weak and don't phase my least best arguments. This is another case of "my biggest flops are your greatest hits". I'm over here multitasking and barely making any effort in my posts as I amend them every now and again, but you're still running low on retorts, which actually are retorts as you can't refute shit to save your life.

• Haha
Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And you can't refute anything so you put on a clown face to hide the fact your arguments are weak and don't phase my least best arguments. This is another case of "my biggest flops are your greatest hits" scenario. I'm over here multitasking and barely making any effort in my posts as I amend them every now and again, but you're still running low on retorts, which actually are retorts as you can't refute shit to save your life.
Lmfao you sound triggered. Manga facts > my pet’s feelings, now patch those wounds and leave this thread. 🤣

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do u know madara is tobi....refute me if u can...