Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and I have to say I really liked it but there are few things i dont understand.

1. So gin ichimaru was really good in the end? I skipped some episodes and only see him die. so why he betray aizen? and what did he want to give Rangiku back?

2. Was Aizen really evil in the end? what was his true intention with the hogyoku? Ichigo said that Aizen was just lonely and wanted someone strong as him in the end. And will we ever see Aizen again? Now that he is in jail...?

3. From which manga chapter do I have to start after arrancar arc ends?

Aoihime

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. So gin ichimaru was really good in the end? I skipped some episodes and only see him die. so why he betray aizen? and what did he want to give Rangiku back?

2. Was Aizen really evil in the end? what was his true intention with the hogyoku? Ichigo said that Aizen was just lonely and wanted someone strong as him in the end. And will we ever see Aizen again? Now that he is in jail...?

Uhhh what do you mean what chapter? If your reading the manga just carry on, but if your watching the anime don't skip the full bringer arc. Finish the anime then start at chapter 480

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah

Dat Gin

best character in that manga like Itachi :T_T::T_T::T_T:
yea lol his dead is kind of sad

Uhhh what do you mean what chapter? If your reading the manga just carry on, but if your watching the anime don't skip the full bringer arc. Finish the anime then start at chapter 480
ok but what episode exactly it starts? because where i watch there are now filler episodes and it dont know when the next arc really begins..

watch fullbringer arc then read from chapter 480
ok i will but what episode

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea lol his dead is kind of sad

ok but what episode exactly it starts? because where i watch there are now filler episodes and it dont know when the next arc really begins..

ok i will but what episode
just continue the anime until your done with it (until episode 366), then read the manga and start @ chapter 480

Reactions: Wolves

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. gin wanted to give rangiku back the part of her soul kaizen stole and if you notice kubos shit tier writing stops oroehime from bringing gin back but she can heal everyone else and revive ichigo a billion times.

2. aizen is a stone cold killer and yes he comes back and proves that he's still the most based mofo in all of bleach

3. start at the new war arc i forgot what chapter it starts google it

immortal sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gin was trying to stay close to Aizen because from the beginning he knew that vertically nobody could stand against him and he stayed close to him waiting for an opportunity to kill him that's why he betrayed him and he always loved rangiku but he couldn't show Aizen that so yea oh and full breenger arc ain't as good as arrancar arc but don't skip it and its not bad the war arc IMO is pretty dope spoiler alert you get to see Yamamoto Bankai which is op as fck and ichigo with knew swords dual weilding and finally using his full power I forgot his name but that dog like captain goes human form with stronger powers and you see zero division in action

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would you skip some of the episodes? Especially when Bleach was somewhere near its peak during that arc. If anything, you should have skip the Fullbringer arc. Most useless Shonen arc to date. The only thing you need to get out of it is that Ichigo got back his Shinigami powers. But if you do decide to watch it, read Chapter 480 and onwards once you finish the arc in the anime (the anime has been cancelled btw).

But yeah, Gin was really good in the end. As for Aizen, we don't know his motives nor intentions yet so we really don't have a clue whether he's actually evil or not.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
tbh dont read any further. it should have ended after aizen. ichigo lost his powers and that should have been the end. everything after aizen totally ruined the manga for me U_U

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why did u skip the Gin thing? it was real gud
I didnt want to the fillers were there so randomly i accidentally skipped it. -.-

Get use too Ichigo being a badass he will loose that shit
Haha lol

Gin was trying to stay close to Aizen because from the beginning he knew that vertically nobody could stand against him and he stayed close to him waiting for an opportunity to kill him that's why he betrayed him and he always loved rangiku but he couldn't show Aizen that so yea oh and full breenger arc ain't as good as arrancar arc but don't skip it and its not bad the war arc IMO is pretty dope spoiler alert you get to see Yamamoto Bankai which is op as fck and ichigo with knew swords dual weilding and finally using his full power I forgot his name but that dog like captain goes human form with stronger powers and you see zero division in action
ah okay thanks :D

To skip the fillers watch 442 and onwards
okay thanks :)

Why would you skip some of the episodes? Especially when Bleach was somewhere near its peak during that arc. If anything, you should have skip the Fullbringer arc. Most useless Shonen arc to date. The only thing you need to get out of it is that Ichigo got back his Shinigami powers. But if you do decide to watch it, read Chapter 480 and onwards once you finish the arc in the anime (the anime has been cancelled btw).

But yeah, Gin was really good in the end. As for Aizen, we don't know his motives nor intentions yet so we really don't have a clue whether he's actually evil or not.
yea i didnt skip these because i wanted as mentioned above.. but thanks :D

tbh dont read any further. it should have ended after aizen. ichigo lost his powers and that should have been the end. everything after aizen totally ruined the manga for me U_U
loool ill still read it but thanks :D

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Gin discovered that Aizen was the one responsible for the attack on Rangiku, and thus vowed to kill him. It's somewhat implied that Gin loved Rangiku, since he never made any attempt to kill her, he simply incapacitated her.

2. Aizen's true motives are quite controversial. There was the possibility that he truly sought to find someone stronger than himself, so that he could be an ordinary Shinigami, but that doesn't make much sense. There is the possibility that he tried to kill the Soul King because he might have been something only Aizen knew about, and nobody else did. The most likely one however, and the one that makes the most sense, was that he wanted to become God. A number of quotes from him imply this.

"No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it."

"It is the nature of all living things to find some being greater than themselves and place their trust in that being, following it blindly. In order to escape from the pressure of that trust, those beings seek a still greater entity in which to believe, and those greater beings too seek still greater, still stronger beings to follow. This is how all kings come to be, and this is how all Gods are born. Do not trust in me yet, Hirako Shinji. I will take my time to teach you the nature of the God whom you face. Then, you shall believe."

"Fear is necessary to achieve evolution. The fear that, in one's current state, one could quite possibly be destroyed at any time. I thank you, Gin. It is thanks to your presence that I have finally succeeded in surpassing both Shinigami and Hollows."

The first one shows this better than the other 2, but all of them have relevance to his "true" motive. He most likely saw the Soul King as a faux God, a being unfit to have the position of God bestowed upon him. Aizen is a power-hungry man, and he feels he is entitled to the position of a divine being, and nobody else fits the position better than himself.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, he was. He did all that only because Aizen hurt Matsumoto in the past.

We still need to see was Aizen really evil or not. According to current chapters, one of RG stated that Aizen is personification of evil.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
fullbringer arc starts at 342. despite how lame it is, it is not filler. if you want to skip it, here is a basic summary.
a year and a bit after the aizen stuff, Ichigo meets some people who call themselves full bringers. they are basically humans with special powers, like orohime and chad. they say that they can bring back ichigo's soul reaper powers, because reasons. then it turns out there evil and kenpachi cuts one of them in half. ichigo gets his powers back, everyone lives happily ever after exept half the full bringers who are dead, and the full bringers are never mentioned ever again, and apparently ukitake is a jerk.

or a quicker summary
people fight other people, and ichigo gets his powers back.

Last edited: