rinnegan human puppet

Veteran
Kin
17💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
seriously boruto did sasuke how madara did kakashi back then.

what in the nerf is this???

madara would never. itachi would never.

i just don’t understand why naruto and sasuke didn’t go VOTE 2 mode on these new boring “bad guys”

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
End your suffering anything after 699 is not cannon. Switch to other manga there are seriss far better than boruto.

This is beyond bad the narrator just adopted lazy way of nerfing both MCs out. It could have been better but meh its kids story and kishimoto no longer cares unless his paycheck is on time.

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
End your suffering anything after 699 is not cannon. Switch to other manga there are seriss far better than boruto.

This is beyond bad the narrator just adopted lazy way of nerfing both MCs out. It could have been better but meh its kids story and kishimoto no longer cares unless his paycheck is on time.
They are not main characters anymore. Just saying. The series literally went from the name Naruto to Boruto.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was not Boruto who did that. He was possessed. And I don’t think the Otsotsuki clan are boring at all much less boring bad guys. They bring a new dynamic to the extent of shinobi.
Thank you! This exactly! The Otsutsuki brings amazing expansion to the lore and the overall verse of the Naruto/Boruto world.

People just like to hate on the Boruto series because it's the popular thing to do these days to hate on anything new or anything that doesn't wank or glorify the old.

Reactions: Rinnebel

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you! This exactly! The Otsutsuki brings amazing expansion to the lore and the overall verse of the Naruto/Boruto world.

People just like to hate on the Boruto series because it's the popular thing to do these days to hate on anything new or anything that doesn't wank or glorify the old.
I agree. I'm not even a big fan of Boruto but to say the Otsutsuki aren't good baddies may be misleading in the slightest to be honest. They made the lore more expansive by a fair margin and introduced abilities that made sense and weren't just thrown in there, mostly. And the stuff that can be considered "thrown in" is still very interesting. They are literally why "Boruto" took Sasuke's eye lol. They need to get put on the back burner. They aren't main characters anymore, they are supporting characters. Naruto has been ended.

Reactions: Sarada got pantsed

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. I'm not even a big fan of Boruto but to say the Otsutsuki aren't good baddies may be misleading in the slightest to be honest. They made the lore more expansive by a fair margin and introduced abilities that made sense and weren't just thrown in there, mostly. And the stuff that can be considered "thrown in" is still very interesting. They are literally why "Boruto" took Sasuke's eye lol. They need to get put on the back burner. They aren't main characters anymore, they are supporting characters. Naruto has been ended.
u only say dat becuz saski got soloed and saski is ur fav..

OT: U R TRAITOR!!!!!!!!...

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol yeah. Also, you never answered my question in my introduction thread. What is a tobidara believer?
Don't entertain him. He's not really a person. He's this forum's bot, with bad code, if you haven't noticed. And I wouldn't really be quick to get comfortable, this is not the forum I would really give a chance, as you can see it's not active. I would ask what brings you here, but I won't spoil your moon-phase. Though I wish you luck and hope you find good friends or enemies that are worthwhile.

OT: I can barely make out what op is saying. I think Sasuke was just that outmatched by Isshiki. It's just that simple.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't entertain him. He's not really a person. He's this forum's bot, with bad code, if you haven't noticed. And I wouldn't really be quick to get comfortable, this is not the forum I would really give a chance, as you can see it's not active. I would ask what brings you here, but I won't spoil your moon-phase. Though I wish you luck and hope you find good friends or enemies that are worthwhile.

OT: I can barely make out what op is saying. I think Sasuke was just that outmatched by Isshiki. It's just that simple.
u r teh one fooled...he's a alt...

and ur speech just created enemity between us zak... goodbye traitor!!!! 👎👎👎..

• Wow
Reactions: Kakooli