R4mbl3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, I just made this thread and it got me thinking.

People say Gaara is going to Minato. I believe them. I mean, who else would he bring Naruto to right?

But listen to this. Minato is not the only one in his location. There is also a man who holds the Rinnegan in his left eye socket. Now, I never saw it mentioned that you need both eyes to perform Rinne Rebirth.(Or w.e its called)

Now this isn't going to happen right away, Obviously, they have to deal with Black Zetsu.
The only problem with this theory is that idk is Gaara knows the abilities of the Rinnegan.

Also the fact that it seems like the Kyuubi told Gaara something, maybe thats what it is? That Obito can revive Naruto?

You must be registered for see images

I mean, I just don't see the other half of Kurama saving Naruto, how would he get his heart beating again?

Conclusion: Obito will end up Reviving Naruto with the Rinnegan.

Thoughts!

R4mbl3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tell me one thing , do you read the manga? read , READ READ READ READ KEY WORD , READ!
Damn of course. Narutobase really needs to relax, everyone is so mad. Trying to get thoughts going but no one likes to post theories anymore. Did I offend you in some way? If you don't like my theory, Basically opinion, then take yourself elsewhere, Cuz you are not needed here.

Edit: Lol,Before speaking about others ,
acknowledge yourself.
Sometimes you don't see the
value of the things that you
have and go to the dark.

Last edited:

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn of course. Narutobase really needs to relax, everyone is so mad. Trying to get thoughts going but no one likes to post theories anymore. Did I offend you in some way? If you don't like my theory, Basically opinion, then take yourself elsewhere, Cuz you are not needed here.
that's just plain stupid , you're theory doesn't make sense and clearly or you're not good at recording things and you didn't read my post in your other thread . OBITO DOESN'T HAVE CHAKRA.

R4mbl3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's just plain stupid , you're theory doesn't make sense and clearly or you're not good at recording things and you didn't read my post in your other thread . OBITO DOESN'T HAVE CHAKRA.
What? I don't know how to read. Can anyone else read this?

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quit being an idiot, looks like you're in the wrong fanbase website anyways, LOL go back to one-piece-of-sh1t forums please we got enough of you random naruto haters. What Op was saying; is that maybe Kurama told him to bring Naruto to Obito to get revived, not that Gaara will get rinnegan or w.e.

Reactions: R4mbl3

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What? I don't know how to read. Can anyone else read this?
You must be registered for see images

read

Quit being an idiot, looks like you're in the wrong fanbase website anyways, LOL go back to one-piece-of-sh1t forums please we got enough of you random naruto haters. What Op was saying; is that maybe Kurama told him to bring Naruto to Obito to get revived, not that Gaara will get rinnegan or w.e.
i don't care what you're saying , keep talking , i wont read it.