Just a random prediction

SnipeDemon

Member
25 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
We all know that when the gates are opened an aura is shown of evaporating sweat. My prediction is that the "red beast" is a reference that blood will be evaporating when the 8th gate is opened. I'm probably completely wrong, but yeah =D
 

Xāvî1

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,665 posts 1,415 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
23,665
Reaction score
1,415
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OT: I don't think so
 

SnipeDemon

Member
25 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey now I'm not new I just lurk all of the time :p
 

Avery Namikaze

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
997 posts 101 reactions
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
997
Reaction score
101
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah I definitely didn't comment this in another thread moments ago <.<
 

SnipeDemon

Member
25 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Avery, my bad I just randomly thought of it when rereading the chapter, didn't mean to steal credit in anything.
 

Avery Namikaze

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
997 posts 101 reactions
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
997
Reaction score
101
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm kidding, I don't really care. It's just Naruto lol
 

SnipeDemon

Member
25 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know <3 Just making sure
 
Top