Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
During the chuunin exams in the manga, it was clearly shown that Boruto didn't know any of his own nature based jutsu and used NINJA TECH in order to use things like lightning, water, etc type jutsu...he didn't have any of his own.

So my question is, how is it going to convince any of us, when in the anime it's clearly shown that boruto can use element based jutsu such as lighting and wind on his own, but then suddenly rely on ninja tech,knowing that's considered cheating?

So disorderly...congrats Pierrot studios.

UnbashedMedia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Studio Pierrot: :what: .......... :nono:@$%&###!!!!!!!

The studios just do their own thing.Nobody is really paying attention to the finer details over there (not that it would have been asking too much to keep a coherant character arc.

Just look at Toei and Dragonball Super they don't follow the manga at all when it comes to powerscaling and the nuance of the transformations or include Vegeta's ultimate attack or have Goku learn the god of destruction technique.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait...what? who said he can't do lightning and wind? give me a scan where it was stated he doesn't have these affinities i'm waiting. because boruto already has them before the movie,, he used the cheating device because he wasn't confident in himself. anyway nice try making SP look bad with your lies

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Studio Pierrot: :what: .......... :nono:@$%&###!!!!!!!
Do it better, or don't do it, at all.

The studios just do their own thing.Nobody is really paying attention to the finer details over there (not that it would have been asking too much to keep a coherant character arc.
@Bold: Needless to say.

They need to pay attention to finer details.And they need to at least try to care.Regardless if you think it's too much, you still need to have a time-line that makes SENSE. There's a standard that needs to be met.

Just look at Toei and Dragonball Super they don't follow the manga at all when it comes to powerscaling and the nuance of the transformations or include Vegeta's ultimate attack or have Goku learn the god of destruction technique.
Bad comparison,

DBS IS AHEAD of the manga.Boruto anime is BEHIND...it has an entire GUIDELINE sitting there before them. Now, it doesn't have to be "Exact" but at least show that you CARE. Think AHEAD of time.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait...what? who said he can't do lightning and wind? give me a scan where it was stated he doesn't have these affinities i'm waiting. because boruto already has them before the movie,, he used the cheating device because he wasn't confident in himself. anyway nice try making SP look bad with your lies
I'm not dealing with you being in denial today.

You're incredibly protective over a mediocre show...

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah as expected no scan. nice keep on lying to people and make SP look bad
My boy,

My goal wasn't to make "SP" look bad, I'm simply pointing out how poorly executed the show is.Cause it is...

And excuse me, don't accuse me of lying. That's not in my biology.

And... I don't need a scan to tell you that in the manga, before chunin exams, boruto did not display any signs of knowing any kind of element jutsu.This is common knowledge...please don't be one of those types that uses that as a defense mechanism, knowing it's a needless to say issue.

Last edited:

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My boy,

My goal wasn't to make "SP" look bad, I'm simply pointing out how poorly executed the show is.Cause it is...

And... I don't need a scan to tell you that in the manga, before chunin exams, boruto did not display any signs of knowing any kind of element jutsu.This is common knowledge...please don't be one of those types that uses that as a defense mechanism, knowing it's a needless to say issue.
Sorry but I just double checked

In the movie and manga, Boruto specifically tells Naruto he recently learned his 3rd element. When they’re reporting in on the panda mission.

UnbashedMedia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"They need to pay attention to finer details.And they need to at least try to care.Regardless if you think it's too much, you still need to have a time-line that makes SENSE. There's a standard that needs to be met."

I agreed with you,I litterally said It wouldn't have been asking much to keep a coherant story line

"Bad comparison"

It's not a bad comparison at all.It would have pretty simple to Keep boruto's arc coherant if they bothered to pay attenion as you state above so i compared it to DB Super.
In the manga once they achieved Blue anytime they acticate it after the inital activation its power is cut in half.
Yet in the anime they turn in on and off without any effects.How hard would it have been to keep that in ? Not at all but again the studio's do their own thing and don't worry abour the smaller things regardless of how simple it is.

Last edited:

Dissonant Values

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually don’t think it was ever stated Boruto couldn’t use nature transformations without the use of Ninja Tech. Only that the Ninja Tech is much much more powerful than what he’d normally be able to accomplish. Boruto subconsciously applied wind nature to his rasengan prior to using Ninja Tech. While not mutually exclusive we’d expect him to also know wind based techniques if he’s applying the nature. This is confirmed in the anime with Boruto using the Gale Palm Technique.

If anything I think this is just really poor story layout on their part.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My boy,

Proof you're lying:

You must be registered for see images

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
During the chuunin exams in the manga, it was clearly shown that Boruto didn't know any of his own nature based jutsu and used NINJA TECH in order to use things like lightning, water, etc type jutsu...he didn't have any of his own.

So my question is, how is it going to convince any of us, when in the anime it's clearly shown that boruto can use element based jutsu such as lighting and wind on his own, but then suddenly rely on ninja tech,knowing that's considered cheating?

So disorderly...congrats Pierrot studios.
I think learning a change in nature is different to learning a jutsu. Otherwise wouldn't clone have said I learnt a watee jutsu recently. The databook does however confirm 3 elemental jitsu for him so it is possible he could use 3 jutsu its kind of confusing.

Boruto was forced to cheat because his own skill wasn't up to scratch. I think SP f'ed up the D rider train with him. I'm kind of disappointed with them over doing it theu should've kept him a lot more grounded.

Last edited: