Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just noticed something - every strong female attack shinobi in naruto has big boobs.

Tsunade
Mei
Konan
Pakura

Women that Kishi creates with flat chests are either terrible at fighting or specialize in not fighting, or constantly need to be saved (you know who I'm talking about)
Sakura
Tenten
Shizune
Karui
Rin
Maki

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol Flat Chest Power activate.

You must be registered for see images

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too many people underestimate Sakura though, RSM Naruto couldn't even leave a mark on her yet Sakura had the physical strength to damage a part of Kaguya's body, you can't deny that's impressive (yes, her horns are considered a part of her body)

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurotsuchi used to be pretty flat, yet became a Kage. Also, Karui was actually battle-oriented (she used swords) and I don't remember her being terrible, she just didn't get to do much.

And yes, Rin was like 13 when she died.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The thicker boobs probably make them tougher to be penetrated, making them stronger. I mean, some of the flat chested females are useless because all they care about or are useful for is being penetrated everywhere.

Reactions: BLAZE

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too many people underestimate Sakura though, RSM Naruto couldn't even leave a mark on her yet Sakura had the physical strength to damage a part of Kaguya's body, you can't deny that's impressive (yes, her horns are considered a part of her body)
Not impressive at all since Naruto never punched her directly from the top of her head. I can't punch someone in the leg and expect to break their arm now can I?

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has Ashura's power, Sakura doesn't.
The horns were never durable as madz broke his off effortlessly just to expose his third rinnegan. Almost ANYONE could've done what she did since kaguya was more concerned with fleeing. And to claim Naruto never left a mark on her is just false since he did take her arm off. Replace sakura with somebody like gai or rock lee and the result is still the same.