The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akiza slowly arrives, being contacted by a longtime friend. Guess I may as well share these with someone. She begins to wave at Minato in the distance. "Sorry I'm late! Didn't want anyone to follow me....and had to take care of a few things."

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Minato looks around the field as Akiza arrives. Waving back to her with a friendly grin on his face.

You must be registered for see images

Well hello, Akiza. It's been a considerable time since we last saw each other.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're telling me. Ever since I left the battlefield, my life has been a lot more...peaceful to say the least. Anyway, you were interested in two of my elemental swords? Thunder Demon...and Palutena's, yes?

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Yes indeed, both interest me, If i remember, one was a tangible created twin sword and bow combo, of the wind nature. The other a summoning weapon, of the lightning nature. Thankfully my fuuinjutsu skill is considerable. Oh how i envy a life like that, free of war and pestilence. One day i hope to achieve my dream and make everyone as free as you are now.

Minato says, pausing for a moment to remember those he had lost, and why he still fights.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed. The first one you described is Palutena, the latter, Thunder Demon. And I'm sure you will, eventually, but leaving it all behind just seemed easier for me to do. Anyway, enough theatrics, let's get started. Been forever since I used these, especially the first I teach you.

-Forms seals slowly for ReXii to observe, and summons-

(Buki Kuchiyose: Ikazuchi Oni Subeta RaiRyu )- Weapon Summoning: Thunder Demon Sword RaiRyu
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short- Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Users summons a large longsword that is infused with lightning chakra that slightly shocks anyone who touches the blade. Using their chakra, the user can send a blast of static electricity from its tip (like Ichigo’s Bankai) to attack and make the shocks even worse than they were previously.

-grabs sword, and swings it around slightly-

Just like I remember.

-focuses Raiton chakra into the blade, and shoots a static electricity blast at a nearby tree, igniting it.-

Woops. Hehe. -uses suiton no jutsu to put out the tree, even though by that time it was ash, and dissipates the sword.-

Now you.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Good, i see the inner workings of the technique. It's a summoning jutsu in essence, Orochimaru used similar style techniques for his sword of Kusanagi, seems to be sealing based. I notice the lightning you shot from the blade seemed to require your contact with the handle. The summoning technique itself can probably be utilised at a range in a similar way to the food cart destroyer technique i created. Interesting.

Minato's incredibly high levels of intelligence on display as he is able to analyze almost any technique from a mere glimpse of it's usage in the middle of even a battle. Allows him to easily deduce the basic mechanics of this jutsu and replicate it. Focusing his chakra and making the same string of handseals as Akiza had made, he uses the unique summoning technique. Poofing the large ornate designed broadsword in to his dominant right hand. Leaving the seal of the flying god on the handle, he launches the sword in to the trunk of a nearby tree. Teleporting to it he focuses raiton chakra through the blade slicing through the tree easily.

Like that Akiza?
He says with a grin.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice. Just what one would expect from someone with your skill level. Ha.

Anyway, that one's done...now to the one that's a little more...advanced. lol.

Custom Weapon: Palutena’s Sacred Bow/Twin Swords
(Senshu Tsuin Heika Palutena) : Palutena’s Sacred Bow/Twin Swords
Type: Atk/Def/Suppl
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40 + 10 for each ability used
Damage: N/A
Description: An interchangeable weapon, shining but also a furious bluster of wind as it strikes down. The Sacred Bow/Twin swords of Palutena, mighty as it's name.
Palutena’s Sacred Bow/Twin Swords were created by an elderly monk, in honor of a legendary goddess. He made it both indestructible and interchangeable. At one point it can be a powerful bow, and at another, two short swords, just by separating the two blades that make the bow.
Effects:
• Gives +10 damage to every Wind jutsu the user performs
• Each Wind jutsu the opponent performs loses -10 of its damage
• When the user focuses Fuuton chakra into the swords, they release a bright flash after which a huge burst of wind is sent outwards, covering 180 degrees in front of the user. The winds exerted by the blades seem white, due to the reflection of the light exerted by the swords beforehand.
• By making a downwards slash with the swords, the user can release a bow of wind, that scatters into multiple shots.
• By focusing Fuuton chakra into the swords, they glow a bright white, like when Asuma focuses wind chakra into his trench knives, so much that, if it slices through flesh, it immediately cuts open the flesh, causing some bleeding, depending on where the strike hits. Due to this huge wind blast, the opponent will see waves of light and reflections of the swords around the swords, so he/she doesn’t know when or where the sword will actually hit. The user is protected from this by using her Fuuton chakra to keep the wind away (by spinning the blades (this can be done with the blades together in one hand, or separated)).
• When spinning the blades, they can create a small, powerful vortex of wind that can then be shot at the opponent to blow them away.
• By focusing Fuuton chakra into the bow, when an arrow is shot, it goes much faster than a normal arrow, and also deals much more damage than a normal arrow would. The arrow’s trajectory can also be controlled by the user since it is infused with the user’s chakra.

-Even though the weapon is indestructible, it cannot destroy everything-
-All active abilities can only be used twice a battle-
-Focusing Wind chakra in the weapon will cause small cuts on the user, as she cannot keep all the wind away. The Wind chakra exertion lasts for two turns-
-When the user uses this weapon in battle, he/she cannot use another Custom Weapon during the entire battle.

Pictures:
The bow itself:

The bow about to shoot an arrow:

The swords together in one hand, spinning:

The swords together in one hand:

One of the swords in one hand:

How the swords glow:

-forms the seals slowly, once again, for rexii to follow, and summons the weapon.-

-picks up the swords, and slashes the air with them both slowly downwards, releasing a bow of wind, that scatters into multiple shots. -

Once again, just like I remember.

-focuses wind chakra into the blades, and they start to glow, and then release a huge burst of wind, covering 180 degrees in front of Akiza. The winds exerted by the blades were white, due to the reflection of the light exerted by the swords beforehand, leveling several trees in front of her, from both the first effect, and the second. Akiza then noticed a few small cuts on her person after using it-

Yep. That's it.

-Remembers the third ability, simple enough, but we'll skip that for obvious reasons...I don't wanna hurt you. lol-

Now what else could these things do....

-puts the swords together and begins spinning them in front of her, creating a small, powerful vortex of wind, shooting it at Minato unexpectedly, to blow him away slightly, messing up his hair simultaneously.-

Hee. Yep that was another. lol and lastly,

-places the adjoined swords in one hand, holding it like a bow, and a chakra string appears, as well as an arrow.- Hrmm...-focuses more wind chakra into the bow and then shoots the arrow at a nearby target, and controls the arrow to hit the bullseye dead center with her chakra-

And that's all folks. Your turn.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Ah, now this ones seems more complex.

Minato says as he watches the different applications of the weapon in progress.

Excellent, i see it now. The weapon in truth is two swords, however by manipulating the wind nature you possess, you are capable of changing the twin swords in to a bow construct, you can either fire wind directly from the bow, or use a quiver of arrows. Hm interesting indeed, this could be a very useful weapon.

Minato says this, as he makes a string of seals, summoning the twin swords, swiftly switching them to bow form, he takes a number of practice shots in to the skies above. Getting the hang of the recoil. He didn't require much practice with the sword abilities of the weapon, already a master of bladed weapons.

Very, very interesting, it feels as though the weapon empowers me, increasing my wind prowess. Even with the weapons sheathed. Interesting.