Just a little practice painting..

Akuma

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
19,063
Reaction score
1,019
That's really good. ^^
 

Cassiopeia

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
33,065
Reaction score
1,201

It's very nice. What are the new techniques?
(I love the night sky)
​
 

KimiNiTodoke

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
684

It's very nice. What are the new techniques?
(I love the night sky)
​

ahaa well iv never painted the night sky and the meteor before
so those are the new techniques i guess lol
 

Rorasa

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
11,147
Reaction score
678
not too shabby ^^
 

+Kyon+

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
2,657
Great<3 i love ur drawings/paintings<3 double rep:)
 

Strata Uchiha

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Sep 29, 2011
Messages
7,753
Reaction score
1,089
Practice....?....Practice??....This is practice?

Phenomenal job. Wow! I like it a whole bunch. X3
 

Linear

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
159
i love the water .. reflecting moonlit ... just amazing :overjoy:
 

Nikohru

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
1,285
Reaction score
116
Well.. i was bored and needed to practice my new techniques and here goes..
You must be registered for see images

That was excellent. I wish I could give you more than 1 +rep.
 
Top