LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy hasn't even used Gear 4th against Katakuri yet.. let alone King Kong Gun.. (which he never even used against Cracker either)

Let that sink in..

For all the people doubting Luffy at this moment..

oh, and for all the members saying "Luffy has no chance against Katakuri", and "if he wins it's bullsh*t or an asspull or plot armor etc"... he might just have another mode for Gear 4th.. and he MIGHT just learn how to awaken his Devil Fruit.. jussayin :bdpf:​

Reactions: Wrappering_

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awakening can only save Luffy now.
I doubt G4 will do much.
Katakuri is basically copying everything and G4 only worked well against Cracker when Nami used rain.
I doubt Luffy has another form. If he had he would have used it against Cracker.
And if he really had another form then it will be kind of consider as asspull.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt G4 will do much.
Katakuri is basically copying everything and G4 only worked well against Cracker when Nami used rain.
I doubt Luffy has another form. If he had he would have used it against Cracker.
What if he has a form that, let's say, revolves around speed for example.. it wouldn't have done well with Cracker, like Tank Man did.. but it MIGHT just do well with Katakuri... imagine, Katakuri's whole thing has been seeing the future.. Well, if he can see the future but can't react to it in time, that shit is useless..

I do agree with you though, that Awakening is the best option at this moment (story telling wise)...

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if he has a form that, let's say, revolves around speed for example.. it wouldn't have done well with Cracker, like Tank Man did.. but it MIGHT just do well with Katakuri... imagine, Katakuri's whole thing has been seeing the future.. Well, if he can see the future but can't react to it in time, that shit is useless..
That could work but at current position I doubt he has enough juice to hold that form for a long time.

I do agree with you though, that Awakening is the best option at this moment (story telling wise)...
Yup Awakening or some form of Conqueror Haki can basically protect him right now.

Reactions: LBeezy

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That could work but at current position I doubt he has enough juice to hold that form for a long time.
Yeah that's true.. I forgot about how much stamina/energy he could possibly have left..

I'm not sure how much he has left in the tank, but I hope it's enough for him to win.. lol

Yup Awakening or some form of Conqueror Haki can basically protect him right now.
Very true.. I hope Oda does something epic for us!

Dibattista27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think if he can drag him into the mirror world he can drag him out and hop back in and get to another part of the island without katakuri there but that's the asspull everyone's complaining about. Some scooby doo gag could work here but. Who knows maybe gear 4 holds up long enough for luffy to last the 10 hours cuz I don't see luffy winning but this could be the fight he has to win to prove his point like when he was going to fight futijora.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt G4 will do much.
What? How would it be an asspull when we've seen multiple forms already? Why would you doubt he doesn't have one because he didn't show one against Cracker that's bad reasoning, that's like saying because Luffy only used Bounceman against Doffy he didn't have other forms.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? How would it be an asspull when we've seen multiple forms already? Why would you doubt he doesn't have one because he didn't show one against Cracker that's bad reasoning, that's like saying because Luffy only used Bounceman against Doffy he didn't have other forms.
Luffy needed help against Cracker and still it took him what 11some hours to beat him.
Now somebody who is far more stronger than Cracker going down with a new form (not to forget that we already got a new form in current arc) will be definitely consider as asspull since it was never mentioned before that he trained for something like that.
The only thing which will actually help Luffy(& not be totally consider as asspull) is Awakening or some variant of Conquerors Haki.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what I'm hoping that will happen. Luffy needs to get stronger and quick. If he awakens and beats Dogtooth in a far one on one fight, then his next goal will be hitting Admiral level. He does still has some ways to go before reaching yonkou level though.

Last edited: