Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I personally think this is an awesome character, he has an air of indifference, even in the midst of battle. He is also the 2nd strongest quincy if his theory on why Uryuu was chosen was correct. And he basically, although I hate to use this word, fodderized Ichigo with one swipe. All the Stern Ritter fear, and respect him. If the shinigami are only worried about Ywach then they have another thing coming. What abilities do you think he has? And which shinigami will personally fight him? I have a feeling it'll be Utikate, Shunsui, or both. Leave your thoughts below=D

You must be registered for see images

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nonsense.

Ichigo had plenty on his plate with the espada. What's to say he won't fight Haschwald?
I suppose you're right, he'll just keep barely winning and then healing and then barely wining into an endless cycle where he'll barely win, like always XD. I never liked Ichigo, which is why I was cheering when he snapped Ichigo's Zanpaktou.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You think so? I agree he's similar to Ulquiorra, I think he's rather loyal...
Yea it seems like he would cuz he don't look satisfied with uryu being the other stern Ritter A I think he lied when he said he did not care about being juha's right hand man..but it most likely wont happen seeing as how SS has so many other people on their side besides the 13 squads.