Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scenario 1: Jugo vs. Kawaki (feats we’ve seen so far)
Scenario 2: Jugo vs. Delta
Scenario 3: Jugo vs. Kashin Koji (based on feats shown)

As of now, both Delta and Kawaki displayed Jugo-like bodily transformations via to their tech-bodies. Additionally both Kawaki and Delta have been seen absorbing ninjutsu, although as of now, only Kawaki has displayed the use of projectile ninjutsu.

Kashin has been shown to have a Toad summoning, smaller Toads (can explode and spy on subjects), Sealing jutsu, the Rasengan, And an unused flame technique.

My verdict: I give base Juugo (semi-Sage) scenario 1, Sage Mode Jugo scenario 2 (maybe berserk Sage), but I don’t see him winning against Kashin.

Whom do you believe would win based off of what’s been shown thus far?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hugo uses natural energy if they can absorb it without ill effects then they win. If not then it could go to Jugo although his rage will bring him down. In the end all 3 win if Jugo rages.
Exactly, although I can see Delta underestimating his speed (when he uses the jet boosts) and getting blitzed in the process.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i mean, juugo had never stood a chance against the raikage even when the raikage was cloaked in his weakest lightening cloak. if we restrict him to his feats from shippuden, that automatically puts him below Kara's inners who seem to be stronger than kages in general. Don't know about Kawaki though since the new series is pretty wonky.

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe but Delta hasn't shown the full extent of her power. Perhaps she can absorb jutsu and even people with her ability.
Right, that’s why I’m going off of the feats shown thus far. Also I’m pretty sure she can only absorb ninjutsu, but that’s me assuming the eye isn’t a Kamui knockoff.

i mean, juugo had never stood a chance against the raikage even when the raikage was cloaked in his weakest lightening cloak. if we restrict him to his feats from shippuden, that automatically puts him below Kara's inners who seem to be stronger than kages in general. Don't know about Kawaki though since the new series is pretty wonky.
I wouldn’t say all of that. True some of Kara does appear to be stronger than the current Gokage (which isn’t saying much), they pale in comparison to the former. Jugo’s battle against the Raikage isn’t anything to scoff at considering Jugo still lived despite being pierced by Ay (which C was surprised about). Also Jugo can heal himself by absorbing living matter, which Kawaki, Delta And Koji all are composed of...even if parts of their body are Ninja tools

So until Delta and Kashin display enough force to break through Susano’o rib cage or at the very least speed blitz someone with speed rivaling Ay’s weakest lightning cloak, I don’t see Delta winning against Jugo. The only reason I see Kashin winning is because of his cool head, Delta would merely **** herself up by being reckless.

S2 Delta wins.
Doubt it, Naruto’s still nerfed and realistically Naruto can’t be going all out against her; especially when the kids are around and he’s in his own village. So that comparison is null in my opinion. Also, Delta doesn’t start off in S2 and she’s recklessly impulsive, which is why she’ll take an L.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are these guys pussies? If they're being put up against Jugo they have to be, thought they were supposed to be the new Akatsuki.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are these guys pussies? If they're being put up against Jugo they have to be, thought they were supposed to be the new Akatsuki.
They seem to be pussies, at least when compared to Jugo. ?‍♂?

Kawaki = owned by random Kara recon trash, only won due to Boruto being in close proximity where their Karma synchronized.

Kashin = strongest opponent victory was Konahamru. The latter got owned by mere robots so that nullifies Kashin’s feat ?.

Delta = reckless dumbass that could’ve been one-shotted by Naruto if he wasn’t trying to acquire information. Hell Ino’s team probably could’ve devised something to stop her had Naruto not told her that he’d handle it.