Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jubi madara was such a dissappointment.

I mean here we had 1 eyed Non-Jubi madara slap everyone around kill sasuke and naruto like it was nothing, and fight off 9 tailed beasts by himself then we get to see him absorb the immeasureable power of Jubi and get a second + 3rd eye

we are all thinking if 1 eyed non jubi madara is all powerful then jubi madara must be Over-Over overkill, but what do u know ? if anything he seemed weaker, so they shouldve just brought 1 eyed non jubi madara back he wouldve put a better fight.

He resisted dying after edo tenseis release but he was overcome by kaguya and end up dead`? i feel like cursing kishimoto, but hes not worth it

Reactions: LoZelda101

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jubi madara was such a dissappointment.

I mean here we had 1 eyed Non-Jubi madara slap everyone around kill sasuke and naruto like it was nothing, and fight off 9 tailed beasts by himself then we get to see him absorb the immeasureable power of Jubi and get a second + 3rd eye

we are all thinking if 1 eyed non jubi madara is all powerful then jubi madara must be Over-Over overkill, but what do u know ? if anything he seemed weaker, so they shouldve just brought 1 eyed non jubi madara back he wouldve put a better fight.

He resisted dying after edo tenseis release but he was overcome by kaguya and end up dead`? i feel like cursing kishimoto, but hes not worth it
Yeah, i call it the "punching-bag effect" When a villain becomes too powerful, they become useless and seem to fail at everything. i noticed it ever since juubito, then when madara became the juubi host it confirmed my suspicions. so i wasn't even shocked when kaguya was also worthless. Long story short it's poor writing and kishi just wanted to end the manga on chapter 700 for trivial reasons.

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a way, yea, in a way no, he fought 8gates guy (who he decided not to kill, if he did, he woulda oneshot guy with limbo), then the rikudou kids were up, he was'nt in his prime (madara) then, and both naruto and sasuke have half hagoromo/madaras power, so its only logical for them to be stronger than an incomplete madara

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, true.
The story would've been so much better if Obito died due to Rinne Tensei after his fight with Kakashi, like it was supposed to be when Madara tried to control him. Right here:
You must be registered for see images

In this case, Madara could've showed everything Rikudou-related that Obito did and could've been more of a threat.