JOUNIN TEARS #2-OMEGA vs ???????? (OPEN)

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

JOUNIN TEARS FEAT OMEGA5
You saw the title.
Official
I'll fight a Jounin or higher
Using Ragna (NB woe in sig) minus Uzumaki shit and Fuin, Minus CE, Minus CFS, Minus CM
I'm going first...or....if you really want to....you can go first.

Skillz
Smoke/Fire/Lightning/Fuuton/Doton
Ninjutsu/Taijutsu/Genjutsu/Kenjutsu

800 chakra I think
Terrain? Grassy Field

(IM GETTING ALL MY SHIT BACK>>>EVERY LAST BIT OF IT)

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll take this since I haven't seen you in ages... nor have I posted in ages... or battled since 2017... or even updated my bio since this whole thing started... for that matter...

Wait, I'm S-Jounin .-..

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll take this since I haven't seen you in ages... nor have I posted in ages... or battled since 2017... or even updated my bio since this whole thing started... for that matter...

Wait, I'm S-Jounin .-..
I'll gladly fight with you mate. Long time no see

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agnes Oblige bio, not been updated since this whole thing started anew, thus I'll be using Raiton, Doton and Fuuton alongside Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu (planning on making her a crystal user at some point). She'll also be re-skinned into a Celica bio, as I wish to experiment with the character here. That okay with you?

Reactions: Omega

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agnes Oblige bio, not been updated since this whole thing started anew, thus I'll be using Raiton, Doton and Fuuton alongside Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu (planning on making her a crystal user at some point). She'll also be re-skinned into a Celica bio, as I wish to experiment with the character here. That okay with you?
Its fine with me. ^^
---------------
Ragna sat down sharpening his sword waiting for the agreed match. His skills had dulled some and he wanted to be sure that he was still capable as a ninja. He slight grin appeared on his face when he realized his opponent was here. Upon viewing her, Ragna stood up and grabbed his katana as he channeled smoke throughout his legs to dash straight toward celica. During this dash Ragna swung his blade and released a horizontal crescent slash to begin the bout.

(Sorry for the lackluster replies. I'm not in typing shape.)

(Kemuriton: Suishin) - Smoke Technique: Propulsion
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description: The user releases a jet of smoke from their legs in order to propel themselves in a desired direction.

Note: Only useable thrice per battle.
Note: Courtesy of Nanaki

( Suraisu Shinku no Nami ) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As always, Celica seems to arrive into these sort of situations from the simplest conversations, or even at times just entering a room. All she wanted to do was find someone who could possibly help her and her three companions cross the sea... and Mae just happened to bump into a poor guy raving about being stuck as a Jounin or something of the sort. Things became a bit hairy... and somehow she agreed to a training spar. And thus, here she was, watching as this person charged at her with smoke coming from his feet... why his feet? And he didn't even give his name to her first, how rude and... unacceptable.*

*As he charges towards her, she concentrates a bit of chakra through her feet before sending a small pillar of earth towards his right ankle at a 45 degree angle, with the tip being rounded off instead of spiked. This would hopefully throw him off his trajectory, hence delaying any other action long enough to ask a simple question.*

"Um, may I please ask your name sir? You kind off started to charge at me before we could even get some simple formalities out of the way..."

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As always, Celica seems to arrive into these sort of situations from the simplest conversations, or even at times just entering a room. All she wanted to do was find someone who could possibly help her and her three companions cross the sea... and Mae just happened to bump into a poor guy raving about being stuck as a Jounin or something of the sort. Things became a bit hairy... and somehow she agreed to a training spar. And thus, here she was, watching as this person charged at her with smoke coming from his feet... why his feet? And he didn't even give his name to her first, how rude and... unacceptable.*

*As he charges towards her, she concentrates a bit of chakra through her feet before sending a small pillar of earth towards his right ankle at a 45 degree angle, with the tip being rounded off instead of spiked. This would hopefully throw him off his trajectory, hence delaying any other action long enough to ask a simple question.*

"Um, may I please ask your name sir? You kind off started to charge at me before we could even get some simple formalities out of the way..."

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Eagerness and rage were not always good qualities, but they were his qualities. As he was bursting toward the kind woman with no abandon. His peripheral caught a pillar jetting out toward him. Most likely, it would run into his lower extremities. On short notice, Ragna inhaled and then exhaled a quick stream of wind at a downwards angle to push him forward while rising at a 45 degree angle as he completes a flip and lands 7 meters (still mid range) from the lady.

"Pfft." Ragna snickered, annoyed by the fact that he was almost done in by such a low ranked attack.

"I didn't know I was here for a damn meet and greet."

Let the records show that Ragna is not good with women.

*sigh*

"I'm Ragna...Uzu..Bloodedge. I'm going through a bit of amnesia, so until I can get my memories back...I'm stuck like this. I used to be pretty strong you know. Since there's no helping it.....what's your name and when can we start stabbing each other...er I mean...thanks for helping me out on short notice. (I really want to fight....)

Ragna places his sword on his shoulder and looks at her trying to hide his impatience.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Note: The user must already be airborne to use

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Celica smiles as he stumbles through his words, probably thinking himself as calm and patient, even though his earlier flip implied what she kind of read through his earlier rush at her, a form of eagerness in battling... but also a sense of some form of anger. Curious, she decides to begins to prod at him, see how long he can last against somehow clearly stalling out the fight that he so desperately wants. Well that and he's going to be fun to tease.*

*She sways her hands back and forth at her sides, walking gently in a more stoic stance, her face mostly stoic except for the glimps of a fragile smile betraying her facade. She looks at him, unknowingly tapping his foot impatience, and begins to speak, attempting to sound solemn but ending up more giggling than intended:*

"Stabbing each other, but we haven't even seen the ball field yet."

*She couldn't help herself. Her facade may already be breaking... but she just couldn't help it. Of course, if he couldn't read between the lines here... well, then this is more awkward than it already is.*