3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Based on today episode?

You must be registered for see images

That would make sense knowing that the Byakugan has it plus we know the Jougan can see the chakra network too.

[/IMG]

It's safe to say that Boruto stomp any new gen in taijutsu with his Jougan. :)

What do you guys think?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I know is that episode was right on par with the Sasuke vs Itachi death fight, the Sasuke vs reanimated Itachi Izanagi fight, Team 7 vs Kaguya fight, 6 path Madara vs Naruto, 6 path Obito vs Naruto, 6 path Madara vs. 8 gates Guy, and my favorite: Sage Naruto vs Pain. It can only get better from here. Boruto's Jougan is OP af.

edit: I left out original kid Naruto vs kid Sasuke fight and final Naruto vs Sasuke fight. Those are to emotional for me to list #feels

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan doesnt have it - but the area of the Byakugan gives the user ability which way will attack come from

Byakugan never had precog as it was never explained in part 1 - adding it now, is just changing the original. But w.e

Sharingan is the only eyes with precog -

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Precognition is needed in his case since he's trash in Taijutsu. I hope he has Precog.
He's not necessarily "trash" at taijutsu but I agree he will need precog. He's still young and his non-chakra abilities are still pretty novice. I dont think taijutsu will be his specialty anyway. I think he's going to end up being more calculated and elusive like Sasuke, not like Naruto who just jumps right in full melee style. Plus he still hasn't fully adopted the Hyuga eight trigrams or gentle fist quite the way his sister has. He still cant produce the amount of clones his pop can and doesnt possess as much chakra for long physical battles. I think he'll rely on Jougan more as he gets older, planning his attacks at range, throw a few rasengans and close in only when the opportunity arises. I think the old team 7 was more close combat based than Boruto's team. Mitsuki and Sarada are both great at close range but excel more at range. Once Boruto learns how to wield a chokutō the way Sasuke can, his taijutsu disadvantages will matter less.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems that, yes, it does.

Btw: why Boruto's eye seems one of edo tensei?
I think that's just to really contrast the eye colour change.
I mean his original iris was blue and you can't really go white otherwise people would say it's a byakugan.

I understand why they did the color change. I just don't agree with it. Even in the manga, he doesn't have an Edo eye for his jougan.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But he used his normal eye though. Also not everything is precog. Naruto did something similar against sasuke in the last battle. Does he have precog? wait for the manga/anime to confirm before starting bait threads.

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't wait to see what the new Generation has to offer compared to Naruto's gen they have a long way to go. But i'm willing to travel down that road and see how Boruto evolves. Its to soon to say if he even reaches his father's level but so far its look great.