-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still don’t know what to think about this, the trailer are not giving you anything which is good, I just hope I see Joker chaos in this movie, I’m also starting to think he will kill Thomas and Martha Wayne at the end of the movie

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still don’t know what to think about this, the trailer are not giving you anything which is good, I just hope I see Joker chaos in this movie, I’m also starting to think he will kill Thomas and Martha Wayne at the end of the movie
Who knows, my thoughts are it looks like he gets attention like he inspires a cult movement or something and he likes that so he starts doing crimes or something.
But I don't know.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I worry for this as a "Joker" story as it's really just Joker in name. I hate the make up, I hate the suit. I don't really like the angle the story takes with him being beat down by society until he fights back, in my eyes that's giving him too much of a reason to be.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, I worry for this as a "Joker" story as it's really just Joker in name. I hate the make up, I hate the suit. I don't really like the angle the story takes with him being beat down by society until he fights back, in my eyes that's giving him too much of a reason to be.
Yeah I can see people not liking the diversion from the comics, even if they use the names Gotham and Wayne they said they don't care about the comics so.

I don't really know or care about the politics, I just see the movie as a regular person becoming this fictional characters, it's the like the ultimate escapism.

Last edited: