Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No CGI, no ***, no nudity, no fancy explosions, just pure acting!

Huge win for the DC Fanbase! Even DC themselves probably never expected it to be such a huge success!

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
in joker 2 joker will meet with harli kween..
maybe

Already been confirmed. Yes a sequel has been greenlit already.

OT: the movie was balls to walls awesome! Bravo DC. Keep the momentum going.
not surprised, thats too much money not too. i wonder if theyre going to do it like a lot of the comic books, where like its totally different parallel universe like storylines in the same, a complete story from Jokers perspective rather than Batmans, with Batman and everyone else still apart of the verse, would be dope

because it could be a bit conflicting with Harley Quinn having her own movie and their own Joker in that interpretation. then the new Batman movie coming out with Robert Pattinson. should be interesting to see, i could see them doing like this parallel verse thing like with different writers how the comics were, rather than the same verse thing Marvel is going for with their movies

Reactions: Umari Senju

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe

not surprised, thats too much money not too. i wonder if theyre going to do it like a lot of the comic books, where like its totally different parallel universe like storylines in the same, a complete story from Jokers perspective rather than Batmans, with Batman and everyone else still apart of the verse, would be dope

because it could be a bit conflicting with Harley Quinn having her own movie and their own Joker in that interpretation. then the new Batman movie coming out with Robert Pattinson. should be interesting to see, i could see them doing like this parallel verse thing like with different writers how the comics were, rather than the same verse thing Marvel is going for with their movies
If they do it right they could pull it off. They might just insert it into the New Earth 52 since
The comics have Dr Manhattan responsible for the giant retcon that is the new 52
the DCEU can take liberties and rewrite things to fit Harley Quinn/Batman movies etc so they all connect as you suggested. This could work for them.

Fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: GrapeApe