Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*arrives* First time we are teaching cjs to each other with us being senseis xD

Tell me what you know about my CW Ring
It's green, it's a ring... and umm... it can do some stuff. I'd actually have to go read the jutsu again, been a while since I last saw it >__<

He is not here right now so I will train you. How good are you with medicine?
I'm good enough... also good enough to click the report button, if I can find it...

*Searches for the report button*

Found it!

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's green, it's a ring... and umm... it can do some stuff. I'd actually have to go read the jutsu again, been a while since I last saw it >__<

I'm good enough... also good enough to click the report button, if I can find it...

*Searches for the report button*

Found it!
Good enough here it is

(Gurīnrantan No Ringu) Ring of the Green Lantern
Type: Atk/Def/Suppl
Range: Short
Chakra Cost N/A (40 for creating Tools/Weapons)
Damage Cost: N/A
Description: This Green Ring is worn by the user and glows bright green when activated. By channeling their chakra into the ring it glows bright green and can be used to create weapons like hammers, swords, kunai, and shields made up of pure chakra that stay connected to the ring by a chakra chain. When creating a shield the shield can block up to B rank elemental jutsus (withing reasonable size) and ninja tools. If the shield goes against a A rank jutsu the shield will block it but be destroyed and will automatically loose to S rank jutsus.
Note: Have to be taught how to use the ring by Korra
Note: When creating weapons and shields it counts as a move.
Note: If the ring comes off the user it deactivates and the user must wait 3 turns so it can charge.

*Blake uses her chakra and has the ring duplicate its self forming a second ring and hands it to Yahiko* Put the ring on and channel your chakra into it and create objects you can think of.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot how awesome that ring is! O__O'

*Shinta takes the ring and places it on his right ring finger before channelling his chakra into it. A brilliant green glows from the ring as it reacts to Shinta's chakra, a pleasing sight for him as it was his favourite colour.*

Now, create objects using the ring...

*Shinta then imagines a large sword, of similar size to Zabuza's Seven Sword of the Mist, willing his chakra into the ring in order to manifest that shape. As he does so, a large, translucent-green version of Zabuza's sword appeard in Shinta's hand.*

Awesome!

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So my ring got updated xD

(Pawāringu) Power Ring
Description: This Power Ring is worn by the user and glows different colors depending on the users emotion when activated. Green - Will, Indigo - Compassion, Red - Rage, Blue - Hope, Star Sapphire - Love, Yellow - Fear, Orange - Greed, Black - Death and White - Life. By channeling their chakra into the ring, it glows bright green and can be used to create weapons like hammers, swords, kunai, and shields made up of pure chakra that stay connected to the ring by a chakra chain. When creating a shield the shield can block up to B rank elemental jutsus (withing reasonable size) and ninja tools. If the shield goes against a A rank jutsu, the shield will block it but be destroyed and will automatically loose to S rank jutsus.
Note: Have to be taught how to use the ring by Blake Belladonna
Note: If the ring comes off the user it deactivates and the user must wait 3 turns so it can charge.
How the ring looks like.

Does the same thing but this time use your emotion to change the color of the ring xD

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So my ring got updated xD

(Pawāringu) Power Ring
Description: This Power Ring is worn by the user and glows different colors depending on the users emotion when activated. Green - Will, Indigo - Compassion, Red - Rage, Blue - Hope, Star Sapphire - Love, Yellow - Fear, Orange - Greed, Black - Death and White - Life. By channeling their chakra into the ring, it glows bright green and can be used to create weapons like hammers, swords, kunai, and shields made up of pure chakra that stay connected to the ring by a chakra chain. When creating a shield the shield can block up to B rank elemental jutsus (withing reasonable size) and ninja tools. If the shield goes against a A rank jutsu, the shield will block it but be destroyed and will automatically loose to S rank jutsus.
Note: Have to be taught how to use the ring by Blake Belladonna
How the ring looks like.

Does the same thing but this time use your emotion to change the color of the ring xD
That was... well timed xD

*The ring on Shitna's finger starts to turn Orange as his greed for learning things reaches a new level.*