Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice one mate.
You might want to fix that eye tho xd !
And why are you using HB only ? It would have been way better if you used a variety of pencils ...

Υαmí

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice one mate.
You might want to fix that eye tho xd !
And why are you using HB only ? It would have been way better if you used a variety of pencils ...
I'm like that with pencils. I 'm just not used to using all the different varieties. My pencil drawing can be dirty, and it becomes a pain. The eye that looks up or down? I gonna guess down.

Last edited:

Υαmí

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try using them, they actually give depth to the drawing.
Either one to match the other ... xd
He, it's a little off. I'm afraid that if I try to fix it, I'll make it messy with eraser mark.

When I use pencils, I'm not fond of using the tips as a final layer, because it gives a scratchy look. It's my technique, I guess. I didn't even have a 6B at the time. I was going to use it for the hair.

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He, it's a little off. I'm afraid that if I try to fix it, I'll make it messy with eraser mark.

When I use pencils, I'm not fond of using the tips as a final layer, because it gives a scratchy look. It's my technique, I guess. I didn't even have a 6B at the time. I was going to use it for the hair.
Yeah might get a bit messy. Though you can try a soft plastic eraser.
Yeah the hair needs a darker shade, though you managed to pull it off nicely like this too.