35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

B A S I C | I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Jiren

Nickname: Jiren The Grey

Clan:

Looks: Jiren is a tall, very muscular humanoid with an appearance erratically different from everyone else. He has gray skin, big round black eyes with enlarged pupils, and nostrils in place of a full nose. He fashioned and wears an outfit consisting of a red, spandex-like suit with black sections around the collar and legs, white gloves, and white boots.

Personality: Jiren is a man who is completely devoted to achieving absolute power. In a world run by supremacy, nothing else matters.

V I L L A G E | I N F O R M A T I O N

Land of Birth: Yeoneung

WSE Clan:

R A N K & C H A K R A | I N F O R M A T I O N

Ninja Rank: Chunin
Health: 100
Chakra: 1000

Specialty: -

Elements:

Fire A Rank
Water A Rank
Lightning A Rank
Earth S Rank
Fuuinjutsu A Rank
Medical Ninjutsu A Rank

Your Ninjutsu:

��Taijutsu A Ranks
Genjutsu A Ranks
Ninjutsu A Ranks
Chakra Sensory
Explosion Release
Level 2 Curse mark

B A C K G R O U N D | I N F O R M A T I O N

History: Not much is known about Jiren's past except the following. On a particular day, he returned home to find the bodies of his parents. Being a mere child, virigin to the horrors of the shining world, he sat by the corpses, wholly lost in abject misery. A number of days passed before a surviving villager took him in. When the time was right, with his teacher and new-found allies, they tracked down the culprit and engaged in battle. Unfortunately, it seemed that they had misevaluated their adversary's strength, and the end result was a vicious defeat. Most of them died in action; the ones who survived gave up hope on avenging their lost ones and moved on with life. Deserted and humiliated, Jiren was alone in his cause. He trained from dawn to dusk tirelessly to get stronger, as he no longer believed in trust, only in power.

Jiren's power would eventually grow to be greater than that of the culprit. So it was of little surprise to him when he eviscerated his opponent on their second meeting. Henceforth, he travelled the shinobi world, doing as he pleased, but certainly always on a path to get stronger.

Not many can recognize Jiren by name, but that is set to change. Soon he will become a rumour. Then a force to be reckoned with. And finally, a living legend.

Scientific Ninja Tools: -

Artifacts: -

O T H E R S

Theme Song & Music:

B A T T L E S

Won: -

Lost: -

---

Updating: https://animebase.me/threads/jiren-wse-edition-v2.761173/

Submitting from phone, will make edits to formatting, missing pics & etc later
Approved by Sasori

Last edited by a moderator: