Awards
You must be registered for see images

That is your limit.

B A S I C | I N F O R M A T I O N

Name
: Jiren
Nickname: Jiren The Grey
Clan: Noah

Looks: Jiren is a tall, very muscular humanoid with an appearance erratically different from everyone else. He has gray skin, big round black eyes with enlarged pupils, and nostrils in place of a full nose. He fashioned and wears an outfit consisting of a red, spandex-like suit with black sections around the collar and legs, white gloves, and white boots.

Personality: Jiren is a man who is completely devoted to achieving absolute power. In a world run by supremacy, nothing else matters.

V I L L A G E | I N F O R M A T I O N

Land of Birth
:
WSE Clan: Black Order

R A N K & C H A K R A | I N F O R M A T I O N

Ninja Rank: S-Jōnin
Specialty: -

Elements:

FireB Ranks
LightningB Ranks
EarthB Ranks
Your Ninjutsu:

TaijutsuB Ranks
GenjutsuB Ranks
NinjutsuB Ranks
Chakra Sensory
Noah Ninjutsu

B A C K G R O U N D | I N F O R M A T I O N

History
: Not much is known about Jiren's past except the following. On a particular day, he returned home to find the murdered bodies of his parents. Unsure of what to do, and being only a child of 7 years, he sat by the corpses in a dark trance, wholly lost in abject misery. This went on for a number of days before a fellow clansman, who would later become his teacher in the Noah arts, rescued him. When the time was right, with his teacher and new-found allies, they tracked down the miscreant and fought him. Unfortunately for them, they had grossly misevaluated his strength, and the end result was a vicious defeat. Most of them died in action; the ones who survived gave up hope on avenging their lost ones and moved on with their lives. Deserted and humiliated, Jiren was alone in his cause. He trained from dawn to dusk tirelessly to get stronger, as he no longer believed in trust, only in power.

Jiren's power would eventually grow to be greater than that of the culprit. So it was of little surprise when he completely eviscerated his opponent on their second meeting. After this, he travelled the shinobi world, doing as he pleased, but certainly always on a path to get stronger. Currently, he is holds the Seconds rank within his clan. This rank is gifted to those who excel in the teachings of space distortion. Being slightly stronger than the average person of the clan. At this rank, they are able to create their own techniques.

Not many can recognize Jiren by name, but that is set to change. Soon he will become a rumour. Then a force to be reckoned with. And finally, a living legend.

Scientific Ninja Tools: -
Artifacts: -

O T H E R S

Theme Song & Music:

B A T T L E S

Won: -
Lost: -​

Approved

Last edited by a moderator: