4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Broly is defeated by SSB Gogeta

Jiren is defeated by mastered UI Goku

Its hard to decide but I think SSB Gogeta still miles stronger than Mastered UI Goku eventhough the former lack automatic combat ability(UI).

And team work is enough to defeat Jiren. While they need fusion power to defeat SSJ Berserker Broly.

This match should go to Broly. If Broly can access SSB its neg stomp for Broly.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Broly is as strong as what?
SSB Gogeta curb stomp broly.. so there’s nothing that put broly on that level
Most of SSB Gogeta's attacks wouldn't/couldn't maim Broly let alone disintegrate him, so odds are Jiren can't oneshot Broly and prevent his growth. If he isn't already, Broly will naturally scale to become stronger than Jiren under these conditions. I think OP is saying Broly's "as strong" as we last saw him. An equivalent phrase would be something like "the old snake is [just] as nimble."

Reactions: Ophelia and 00Rinne

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is Jiren's power is limited as to where Broly is portrayed as having limitless power.. It took a SSBfusion to get the job done, where it took UI to beat Jiren.. (& I still think Jiren held his own well against UI an maybe even won that bout)

I'd have to give this bout to Broly.

Reactions: Ophelia

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Y’all fail to understand broly was completely outclass by SSB Gogeta... Meaning it’s a very good chance that SSB wasn’t needed. My guess would be SS2 Gogeta could have best broly, but they needed to beat broly quick before destroying the planet..
On the other hand Jiren was pretty much on equal footing with a UI Goku.. in fact the only reason Jiren lost because it was 4 against one..

Reactions: 00Rinne

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Y’all fail to understand broly was completely outclass by SSB Gogeta... Meaning it’s a very good chance that SSB wasn’t needed. My guess would be SS2 Gogeta could have best broly, but they needed to beat broly quick before destroying the planet..
On the other hand Jiren was pretty much on equal footing with a UI Goku.. in fact the only reason Jiren lost because it was 4 against one..
UI Goku only has his reactions boosted. Every single one of Jiren's attacks were essentially failing to K.O. base Goku's body. Broly is going to tank everything Jiren can throw for days, so he's winning even if he starts on the losing side. The leaps between Saiyan forms are also super drastic, so Broly could be as strong as Red or SS3 for all we know.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is, we don't know how much of a power boost UI is compared to SSB fusion.. UI is just technique that appears to be a power boost but we all know fusion IS a power boost..

I would say that UI could beat SSB fusion if mastered with no time limit.. UI is the ultimate cheat reaction technique no matter how much stronger you opponent may be.

Could/can UI Goku beat Broly!? I'd say no cuz it's not a power boost but technique, technique that wouldn't be enough to defeat berserk SSBroly. While SSBfusion did manhandle Broly, (raw power boost) It still took two to beat him whereas UI stood up against raw power as well.
It's really difficult to gauge.

Son's physical power with UI wasn't stronger than Jiren but his technique outclassed him.
SSB or SS2 Fusion was able to handle Broly but even so, Broly's power & physical strength were off the charts compared to Jiren..

Reactions: DHOH

Ophelia

Kin
93💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Broly, easy lol. He had no real combat experience against SSB Gogeta and still managed. Jiren had his entire life filled with experience. A fully formed DBS Broly with mastery over LSSJ? Lol Please. Broly would stomp Jiren. Even writers said it. Broly is SUPPOSED to be this way. This is WHY he is a LSSJ... Broly’s physical prowess alone is astronomical and highly surpasses Jiren.
Post automatically merged:

Broly is as strong as what?
SSB Gogeta curb stomp broly.. so there’s nothing that put broly on that level
SSB did not “curb stomp” Broly lol... It took an SSB FUSION for them to even stand a chance... Do you know the power level a combat-lacking Broly went toe to toe with and still held up? Jiren would get murdered lol.

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Broly, easy lol. He had no real combat experience against SSB Gogeta and still managed. Jiren had his entire life filled with experience. A fully formed DBS Broly with mastery over LSSJ? Lol Please. Broly would stomp Jiren. Even writers said it. Broly is SUPPOSED to be this way. This is WHY he is a LSSJ... Broly’s physical prowess alone is astronomical and highly surpasses Jiren.
Post automatically merged:

SSB did not “curb stomp” Broly lol... It took an SSB FUSION for them to even stand a chance... Do you know the power level a combat-lacking Broly went toe to toe with and still held up? Jiren would get murdered lol.
Lol I guess we’ll Agee to disagree..

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Jiren was losing badly against Hearts. Broly was near SSB Gogeta level and Gogeta was beating up Hearts like he was beating up Broly. It's safe to say Broly is far stronger than Jiren and would beat him easily.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Jiren was losing badly against Hearts. Broly was near SSB Gogeta level and Gogeta was beating up Hearts like he was beating up Broly. It's safe to say Broly is far stronger than Jiren and would beat him easily.
Lol are you really trying to apply logic into DB Heroes?
And Broly wasn’t near SSB Gogeta. Near would imply he landed at lest one blow.. but he didn’t. Broly was pounded and pounded and pounded... As I said SSB wast needed for broly but the fans wanted to see it.

Ophelia

Kin
93💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol are you really trying to apply logic into DB Heroes?
And Broly wasn’t near SSB Gogeta. Near would imply he landed at lest one blow.. but he didn’t. Broly was pounded and pounded and pounded... As I said SSB wast needed for broly but the fans wanted to see it.
Applying any type of “because the fans” makes your argument excessively dull... If SSB wasn’t needed it wouldn’t have happened whether the fans wanted it or not they soundly implied it for a reason beyond the fans no matter the why behind it.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Applying any type of “because the fans” makes your argument excessively dull... If SSB wasn’t needed it wouldn’t have happened whether the fans wanted it or not they soundly implied it for a reason beyond the fans no matter the why behind it.
Dull but facts all the same. Theses been countless battles where fighters used there full power when it wasn’t needed, so your response is moot. SSB Gogeta was overkill... literally.