Monkeysageof6paths

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, it's been a while now since he's died. How many of you guys were sad when it happened? Like I know it's fictional character blablabla but whatever. Be honest. I know some of y'all cried. Haha no bu seriously am I the only one that would like to see him one last time before the manga ends? Like not as a flashback but like when Minato appeared in Naruto's mind... No? Okay.

Omnislash X SageMode

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean jiraiya was my favorite character so anyway for kishi to pull him from the dead would be greatly appreciated by me..
i want him to see how far naruto has grown. it'd mean alot to naruto imo

TheMrVader

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, it's been a while now since he's died. How many of you guys were sad when it happened? Like I know it's fictional character blablabla but whatever. Be honest. I know some of y'all cried. Haha no bu seriously am I the only one that would like to see him one last time before the manga ends? Like not as a flashback but like when Minato appeared in Naruto's mind... No? Okay.
I have mixed feelings. First of all yes I was sad. Besides Naruto, Jiraiya was/is my favorite character and I hated to see him go. Second I was was not sad because we went out fighting one of the most powerful shinobi, and gave the village critical info on how to defeat Pain. Third I was a wreck when Naruto found out, it was as if it was my sensei that had died.

Overall I love the story of it. J-man gets beat by one of his Students, and his other Student not only defeats the first, but also changes the others heart. Straight poetry.

Reactions: Monkeysageof6paths

skywalker1723

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first I was shocked that he was really killed, I thought he may be able to escape somehow when the situation was hopless for him.
Then I was sad, because I really liked Jiraiya as a character..
In the end I was okay with it, since he had an epic battle and went all out before he died.
Still up to now he impressed me the most of the Sannins when it comes to a battle. We actually didn't see much of Orochimarus battle skills...

I like the idea that he meets Naruto one last time but not as a resurrection.
I would love to see Naruto, if/when he managed to establish peace in the Shinobi World, going to the grave he set up after the Pain fight, and have one last speach with him in his subconscious or with Jiraiya's ghost or spirit. :)