Kinkaku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does Jiraiya start in SM? If not, i don't see him entering it when he's against a fast ninja like A.

Yomi Yuma will be nullified by Raiton armor. And since J-man doesn't have any Fuuton to counter it.... But summons may cause trouble to the Raikage, especially if it's Gamabunta.

If he doesn't start in SM, then A wins this with high-diff.

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what you guys are saying is that if jiraiya was the Hokage he would be the strongest Kage.
Since most people say A is the strongest Kage that means Jiraiya is stronger than all the other Kage.

Tsunade would give jiraiya the works.
Onoki would dusterize him
Gaara would crush him
Mei would die though.

A would trash jiraiya from the get....you people keep talkin boout sage mode and such when jiraiya wont have a chance to go into the shit....A will blitz Jiraiya before he can summon the frogs and if he does summon them A will rip them off of his shoulders and squash them like bugs.

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what you guys are saying is that if jiraiya was the Hokage he would be the strongest Kage.
Since most people say A is the strongest Kage that means Jiraiya is stronger than all the other Kage.

Gaara would crush him
Mei would die though.

A would trash jiraiya from the get....you people keep talkin boout sage mode and such when jiraiya wont have a chance to go into the shit....A will blitz Jiraiya before he can summon the frogs and if he does summon them A will rip them off of his shoulders and squash them like bugs.
That's what I'm saying but you said it more harshly then me lol. Huge J-man fan but I know when his cards are dealt. Even if he starts in sage mode and prepares for A their is no possible way he can win. J-man has a varity of justus but few people has harmed A,i.e Sasuke (Amat) and Minato (If you want to call a scratch from a kunai harmful).

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what I'm saying but you said it more harshly then me lol. Huge J-man fan but I know when his cards are dealt. Even if he starts in sage mode and prepares for A their is no possible way he can win. J-man has a varity of justus but few people has harmed A,i.e Sasuke (Amat) and Minato (If you want to call a scratch from a kunai harmful).
Lol it was a bit harsh but i keep it real and Rated R.
Even if he summons gamabunta A will be too fast for gamabunta and A will break Gamabunta's legs lol.

A is the hulk of Naruto World.
Very durable and hard to defeat.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gaara would crush him
Mei would die though.

Ok 1 thing A is not the strongest ninja ever he's fast and so powerful why didn't he kill sasuke and Madara another thing is he loses his temper rly fast you guys act like jiraiya is a chew toy for A but let's look at the facts the oh so un-stopable A misses a punch on sasuke at full speed and then even blindly attacks through amataratsu costing him his right ARM !
Second fact that he isn't so immortal is that he gets tossed by be larrant I mean bee is smaller slower and supposed weaker then A but he got tossed pretty hard
Another thing is he's a rly angry ninja all u have to do is piss him off and he becomes sloppy. Sheesh he might be fast minato was a bit faster and who trained minato jiraiya did
Sage mode is strong but jiriaiya isnt a push over don't make it seem like he would just lay down and die ..

It be a good match though