Amenotejikara

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a fan of Jiraiya but his versatility is one of the best in the series. No character lesser than a Kage lvl (Giant Snake or not) is going to beat him with one or less techniques. Simply google searching his technique list, atleast quarter of them will take care of the Manda.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a fan of Jiraiya but his versatility is one of the best in the series. No character lesser than a Kage lvl (Giant Snake or not) is going to beat him with one or less techniques. Simply google searching his technique list, atleast quarter of them will take care of the Manda.
I too acknowledge his versatility (check my threads).

However, there comes a point where brute power wrecks. Care to explain which techniques would work best?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Manda is physically superior to Jiraiya but I doubt he could take on legend w/ a one dimensional arsenal.

Supplanting via Ninjutsu is a likely opt for Jiraiya.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manda is physically superior to Jiraiya but I doubt he could take on legend w/ a one dimensional arsenal.

Supplanting via Ninjutsu is a likely opt for Jiraiya.
I too am of that perspective, yet Orochimaru genuinely considered Manda a threat despite havng the tools to directly counter Manda in Kusanagi and Rashōmon

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I too am of that perspective, yet Orochimaru genuinely considered Manda a threat despite havng the tools to directly counter Manda in Kusanagi and Rashōmon
Well he was emaciated at that time. Physically it is capable of replicating at the least 1/2 of what M2 pulled off in the Turtle island.

You think this thing can be stopped by a Kusanagi and Rashōmon?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he was emaciated at that time. Physically it is capable of replicating at the least 1/2 of what M2 pulled off in the Turtle island.

You think this thing can be stopped by a Kusanagi and Rashōmon?
He was more than chummy taking on 4T Kurama, so I don't think it matters too much.

Well, we already saw a lesser blade pierce him and Rashōmon took on a TBB propelled by an explosion.

So the fact that Orochimaru still considered him a threat speaks volumes of his speed, I think. Basically, clearly they can't stop him.