Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on which one can use genjustu first, because 1-KA one shots and 2-Frog song one shots.

OT: Tough one,I personally believe that jiraya wins due the high mobility, he can summon the 3 frogs and just watch danzo as he loses his izanagis.

sasukeism

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jiraiya wins danzo was scared of itachi thats why he didnt come close to sasuke before itachi died, itachi was scared of jiraiya and not one bit scared of danzo.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">I'd like to think Jiraiya takes this easily. He can use a fire jutsu on Danzo's summon, if his frogs don't go hamburger on it's ass first. SM provides huge sensory buffs so pesky izanagi isn't helping. If frog kata is counted, I believe danzo is royally ****ed. I don't see how Danzo can win tbh. What else has he got? Some wind style and a suicide jutsu? Pfft. Jiraiya isn't stupid.</div>

Last edited:

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jiraiya wins danzo was scared of itachi thats why he didnt come close to sasuke before itachi died, itachi was scared of jiraiya and not one bit scared of danzo.
I agree, Itachi negs Danzou. But I think Danzou was scared of Itachi because he would reveal Konoha's secrets to other countries.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A battle against Danzo is all about outlasting since even the strongest powers won't be of any effect on him due to Izanagi. And his opponent must have the right offense (to force him to continue using Izanagi) and the right defense (since Danzo's attacks will work) as well as lasting chakra reserves (to compensate for the time of Izanagi). I think Jiraiya qualifies in all of those criteria. His SM strength and speed will be strong and fast enough to force Danzo to use Izanagi, and his extensive chakra reserves will eventually cause Izanagi to be completely used up and all eyes closed leaving Danzo vulnerable to Jiraiya's subsequent attacks. And SM Jiraiya can evade and defend against most of Danzo's feeble attacks. Jiraiya's toad summons deal with Baku. Ma and Pa can cast sound genjutsu to render Danzo incapacitated. Plus, Danzo can't frequently use Mokuton since it has immense negative effect on his chakra reserves. And no Shisui's eye = Jiraiya's victory guaranteed.