Jiraiya Son or Brother

MetaC

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to be pissed if that's J-Man. Im tired of the whole "its someone we know" plot like Tobi ? if he's from the village it either has to be his son, brother, or a revamped version of J-Mans old body after he died. ???

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While people are speculating about him being his son, i'd say he might turn out to be his student. We had nagato as his student, then naruto. But we dunno who else he mentored. So i'd say he would turn out to be his student.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most likely relative of his. Honestly we never really explored jiraiyas past except he was hiruzens prodigy.

Pretty sure he has family clan as well.
Tsuande or Ochimaru was Hiruzen's prodigy, Jiraiya became the way he did from the frogs.
Actually none of them are hiruzens prodigies, they all became powerful independently

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would agree that it could be a long lost student but we already got that storyline with Pain. If he is related to Jiraiya at all, which Id say is almost certain at this point, it has to be a bastard son. Maybe Kashin hates Naruto because Jiraiya was more of a father to Naruto than he ever was to him.