Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe he is. He alone helped mold 3 ninjas that are arguably the best in the series: Minato, Nagato (Konan and Yahiko too of course), and Naruto. Not only for combat but also to see the world for what it really is and to change it for the better. What do you guys think? Is there a better teacher than Jiraiya? If so, why is he/she better?

Reactions: Tosen and Download
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think he is an awesome teacher because he didn't ran from naruto even though he know naruto had the 9 tails. maybe becaues i was naruto's oddfrather and he traned minato his dad my vote is yes

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not really about the best teacher but more about the relation between the Student and Teacher, if they make a good match for each other.. (for example could you imagine Orochimaru teaching Naruto?)
In which case i tend to think that Jiraiya and Naruto were a perfect match for Student Teacher :D

toviasrepier

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I was thinking about Hiruzen as well cause it was his squad that became the Legendary Sannins. But I think Jiraiya's teachings had a greater impact on the characters and story
Over all I think it's Jiraya yes Hiruzen trained his squad who became Legendary Sannins. But Jiraya manage to teach his official students good morals aside from skills when I mean moral good nature persons.

toviasrepier

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all the Sanin were grear teachers, but I think tsunade is a better teacher

She turned Useless into Useful
Yeah I more or less agree Minato is already genius & Gifted that's a fact while Sakura was a Ninja w/ no notable skills before.