super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder what training Naruto and Boruto are going to get, seeing that Urashiki is a danger to both Naruto and Boruto. In my opinion Sasuke should join in on the training.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It won't be a hyberbolic time chamber that's for sure
Post automatically merged:

If it were the guy who made dragonball they would train using the tsukiyomi 👀

If it were made in America tobidara ultimate reveal will appear like black ops 4 transferring minds in a dni chip @minamoto

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that episode was kinda shocking. Boruto bypassing the Kyuubi chakra like it was nothing. Then again, maybe since he is the son of said Jinchuriki, it might've given him some network bypass looool

Besides that, I think Sasuke should have at least some of his powers back in case.

Kneesaw

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh you mean that trash series, I expect somebody to be hit by PIS or shit writing so Buritto stands out. Btw, how did that happen, Jiraiya's dead and Naruto is an adult?

Anyway, how is it should I check it out?
DEFINITELY check it out! Granted the series has had a slow start, with a lot of fillers. But it's at an absolutely sweet spot right now. Each episode just keeps getting better. If you're a real Naruto fan you'll appreciate it. I think they're trying to fill in that gap between the old Naruto and Shippuden when Naruto and Jiraiya were training together.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DEFINITELY check it out! Granted the series has had a slow start, with a lot of fillers. But it's at an absolutely sweet spot right now. Each episode just keeps getting better. If you're a real Naruto fan you'll appreciate it. I think they're trying to fill in that gap between the old Naruto and Shippuden when Naruto and Jiraiya were training together.
Bruh, I watched it up to Mid Mitsuki arc. It started of ass, became a little decent the went to the gutter. Filler doesn't bother me as much as bad writing does. The old school Naruto fans have a heavy dislike for the new series, which I would put down largely to Buritto and the quality of the writing. I will check it out so is it a filler arc? If so then when did it start so I catch the right episode.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, it’s been like 4-5 days in the anime and Sasuke still hasn’t recovered all of his strength 😂. And even if he had fully recovered, he wouldn’t do shit to Urashiki. Full powered Sauce was having trouble against Toneri’s puppets that Urashiki used, wtf could he do to Ura himself?

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh you mean that trash series, I expect somebody to be hit by PIS or shit writing so Buritto stands out. Btw, how did that happen, Jiraiya's dead and Naruto is an adult?

Anyway, how is it should I check it out?
To answer your question: Sasuke and Boruto ended up chasing Urashiki into a time warp device and their interference caused the device to take Sasuke, Boruto (and ultimately Urashiki as well) to the era of part 1 Naruto (after VOTE 1, but before Naruto left the village to train with Jiraiya).

That is how Boruto is training with Naruto under Jiraiya.

• Wow
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To answer your question: Sasuke and Boruto ended up chasing Urashiki into a time warp device and their interference caused the device to take Sasuke, Boruto (and ultimately Urashiki as well) to the era of part 1 Naruto (after VOTE 1, but before Naruto left the village to train with Jiraiya).

This is quite the trainwreck. Are they going Man in Black on the old generation?

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Yeah that episode was kinda shocking. Boruto bypassing the Kyuubi chakra like it was nothing. Then again, maybe since he is the son of said Jinchuriki, it might've given him some network bypass looool

Besides that, I think Sasuke should have at least some of his powers back in case.
The only reason that the s**t writers did that is because they need something interesting. The amount of s**t in Boruto is an extremely large amount. The writers are putting in fillers and s**t like Boruto surpassing Kyuubi for god knows what reason, but let me tell you one thing. Boruto's only 'leeway' to surpassing Kyuubi was the writers who can't even write s**t. Anyways sorry, but I hate Boruto and his writers. Love Naruto and my Sasuke though.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Such a mess. How the hell are they even going to address old gen characters memory? Because, that time travel they are having now, happened in the past too.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only reason that the s**t writers did that is because they need something interesting. The amount of s**t in Boruto is an extremely large amount. The writers are putting in fillers and s**t like Boruto surpassing Kyuubi for god knows what reason, but let me tell you one thing. Boruto's only 'leeway' to surpassing Kyuubi was the writers who can't even write s**t. Anyways sorry, but I hate Boruto and his writers. Love Naruto and my Sasuke though.
This arc was made by Kishimoto's request for the 20 year anniversary.

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You good my guy. The writers have to bring the audience back somehow so time travel was a smart idea but sadly, a desperate attempt to stay relevant. I ought to read the other manga at this point....

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
You good my guy. The writers have to bring the audience back somehow so time travel was a smart idea but sadly, a desperate attempt to stay relevant. I ought to read the other manga at this point....
Hey, I all for my baby boy Narto and seeing him again, but I mean like Jiraiya is going to train Boryto. That is s**t. It's gonna do shit to space time continuim and Boruto already knows some s**t version of Rasengan, so I mean I'm pretty sure it's gonna suck @$$.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, I all for my baby boy Narto and seeing him again, but I mean like Jiraiya is going to train Boryto. That is s**t. It's gonna do shit to space time continuim and Boruto already knows some s**t version of Rasengan, so I mean I'm pretty sure it's gonna suck @$$.
You're so negative. It's not like rasengan is the only thing that Jiraiya could teach Boruto. As for the timeline, that is pretty much already messed up just by Sasuke and Boruto being there. Heck, Boruto even already unknowingly gave Denki's father (in the past) the idea for the train that we see in the future (in Boruto's era).

Don't even get me started with Urashiki by the way. Part 1 Naruto has seen an Otsutsuki. That means that by the time he meets Hagoromo and Kaguya, he should technically be reminded of something familiar.

All I'm saying is, it's not like it is specifically the act of Boruto training with Jiraiya that is going to mess up the timeline. It is everything that is going to mess up the timeline, so we might as well just chill about Boruto training with Jiraiya.