Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An obligatory question U_U

Senjutsu or Sage Arts, is a unique art which is granted to a ninja who has trained with either the toads or the snakes in the Sage Arts. The sage arts is the usage of natural energy which one will learn to draw upon its powers after extensive meditation and training. When someone draws upon the natural energy, they will become able to sense their surroundings with the natural energy flowing through them while their power rises to a whole other level. Their strength, stamina and speed is greatly increased as well as it opens up a new arsenal. Natural Energy however can be a dangerous tool, for the inexperienced, as it can turn someone to stone if you cannot balance it out with your own chakra.

is this what you wanted to hear U_U

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh.... O__O

well for me Sage Mode is something that changes my appearance, i look cooler with it to be honest and it makes me more powerful compared to my former self, power wise but i need to learn to use it well to call myself "stronger". For me Sage Mode is something that completes Jiraiya and me, it is the feeling that I am more complete with Jiraiya and all that he entails being more awesome and when I finally complete it, i can use it with most skill but i dont plan on spamming it that much i only want to use it when I have issues fighting someone.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I bite my thumb and quickly perform the summoning hand seals to summon Ma and Pa Toad.

I won't be teaching you how you enter Sage Mode, that's up to them. Say hi.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Nidaisengama ) Summoning Technique: The Two Great Sage Toads
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (X2 if summoning both)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the elder leaders of the Toads of Myobokuzan, Fukasaku (also known as Pa) is a small toad (somewhat in contrast with the fact that he's older and more powerful than the gigantic Gamabunta) who serves as the main teacher of Sage techniques to Naruto and Jiraya. Possessing a keen intellect, he is a master strategist and an experienced fighter. Shima (also known as Ma) is his wife and acts as his battle partner but also one of the elder leaders in the clan as well. Capable and powerful, Shima matches Fukasaku's battle prowess and share most of his abilities. Both are capable of using Frog Katas and gathering natural energy to temporarily boost their physical strength (if they aren't merged with the user). Both can perform ninjutsu and use Senjutsu Techniques and while Fukasaku can use up to S-Rank Water and Wind techniques, Shima can use up to S-Rank Fire and Wind techniques. Both can use oil techniques, a trait shared amongst most Toads, and some unique techniques known only to toads. Ma and Pa are the only toads that can merge with the user to gather natural energy and transfer it to him, enabling the user to keep sage mode active as long as the Amphibian Mode is kept. The user can summon one or the other, once per battle for each. However, if the user wants to summon both in the same battle, he needs to gather chakra for one turn before they are summoned (the user does the summoning technique and waits one turn for the summoning to be complete, keeping his hands together as he gathers enough chakra to perform the summon). They seem to be constantly infused with natural energy or their sage mode is incredibly durable though they haven't shown the same type of sensory awareness as ninja sage mode users.
Note: Requires signing the Toad Contract
Note: The user may still use other techniques while summoning the elder toads, but cannot perform any handseals

Ma: So Gohan, this is the kid you've been telling us about? He doesn't look special.
Pa: Aw, Ma. Don't be so mean, we'll see what the kid's got.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya looking at the two summonings that had just been summoned, Ma and Pa, or Lord Fukasaku and Shima. He was surprised they were not as big as the others, but it would not surprise him if they were indeed more knowledgable in most fields. After all they both looked very old.

"Oi small toads greetings from the great and awesome Jiraiya! I hear your going to help me learn Sage Mode..."

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya looking at the waterfall of oil, it has a weird color that makes him think that it looks like pee. He slowly walks over to it and decides to drop his shirt and stepped into the water fall letting it consume him, with the hair being soaked only his head being slightly out.

Standing there for a moment or so, he slowly began to feel a strange and unknown feeling gushing through him. It must have been the breakfast he had earlier. He began to focus as he attempted to feel the natural energy around him, not knowing why he should stand under the waterfall. Suddenly he recognized the energy which flows around him, not only the ones revolving around the entire area and in the plants and in nature in general but also the natural energy which comes towards him and goes to his body.