-Madara Uchiha-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure Oro and Kabuto would win, but I'm trying to prove to one of my friends that Jiraiya and Tsunade would lose. He won't except the fact that he's wrong.

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just how can they permanently put down oro and kabuto? frog song takes too long when kabuto has something just as good and more powerful in SM. actually two things. tayuya flute and dragon grenade. then he zooms on in there and cuts them apart with chakra blade.

genii96

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 Sannin vs 1 sannin and Kabuto?
Jiraiya and Tsunade mid-high diff.
are you joking? Armless oro owned both of them,took tsunbade's punches like they were nothing,couldnt do any techs and still beat up jiraiya and tsunade. A very weakened oro toyed with kn4 naruto and found the battle enjoying,a death bed oro forced sasuke to enter CS lvl2,still beat sasuke and could have killed him if he wanted,but tried to take his body instead and then got absorbed,a full powered oro? Pawns both of them,then we have kabuto who has edo tensei,perfect DSM and oro's powers as well and you think jiraiya and tsunade have a chance?

Slug Princess Tsunade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are you joking? Armless oro owned both of them,took tsunbade's punches like they were nothing,couldnt do any techs and still beat up jiraiya and tsunade. A very weakened oro toyed with kn4 naruto and found the battle enjoying,a death bed oro forced sasuke to enter CS lvl2,still beat sasuke and could have killed him if he wanted,but tried to take his body instead and then got absorbed,a full powered oro? Pawns both of them,then we have kabuto who has edo tensei,perfect DSM and oro's powers as well and you think jiraiya and tsunade have a chance?
I dont think, I know ^^
But who says that Kabuto is the current Kabuto?
If we are talking about the SM Kabuto, than I agree with you.

But Tsunade is stronger than Orochimaru. Her punches arent worthless. Orochimaru need chakra to survive her attacks... When he runs out of chakra he is dead. And Tsunade has more chakra than him. She will outlast him.

Armless oro owned both of them Read again the manga.. When did Orochimaru owned them? Jiraiya was poisoned, Tsunade was weakened. She fought last in the 3rd Shinobi World War, which was more than 20 years ago.

Last edited:

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Armless oro owned both of them,took tsunbade's punches like they were nothing
as i recall, two punches and he was down for the count and forced to retreat

,couldnt do any techs and still beat up jiraiya and tsunade.
jiraiya was poisoned and at 30%. tsunade was out of shape, and screwed up psychogically. once she calmed down she defeated manda and oro very quickly

But Tsunade is stronger than Orochimaru. Her punches arent worthless. Orochimaru need chakra to survive her attacks... When he runs out of chakra he is dead
yet oro has far more versatility. leech all creation, mandara no jin, kusanagi sword, hydra mode, poison blood in snake mode, and can change his body to fit the situation such as upping his speed level by turning his lower body snakelike.

A very weakened oro toyed with kn4 naruto
he really couldnt do anythign to naruto. he was being torn up, beaten down and blown up. it was all he could do to survive bijuudama

Status
Not open for further replies.