LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It would split the Jinton but it'd be no point. Just like when it cut Grand Fireball, the weapon would still suffer effects from coming in contact but instead of burns from fire, most of it would get atomized and probably the weilders whole arm along with it and the weapon is destroyed .

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It would split the Jinton but it'd be no point. Just like when it cut Grand Fireball, the weapon would still suffer effects from coming in contact but instead of burns from fire, most of it would get atomized and probably the weilders whole arm along with it and the weapon is destroyed .
It shouldn't even split it. The sword absorbs through contact and should instantly get vaporized.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It felt the fire and heat from a basic fire Jutsu (c rank I think), which means it feels and makes contact before absorbing the chakra in the Jutsu. And it's fact anything jinton touches instantly vanish if it isn't instant Petra like absorption. Basically based on manga fact sama wouldn't have time to absorb instant decentegration.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It felt the fire and heat from a basic fire Jutsu (c rank I think), which means it feels and makes contact before absorbing the chakra in the Jutsu. And it's fact anything jinton touches instantly vanish if it isn't instant Petra like absorption. Basically based on manga fact sama wouldn't have time to absorb instant decentegration.
It's 2016 Draegod...
You must be registered for see images

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Jinton doesn't atomize instantly as seen by how Obito managed to rescue Sasuke from Onoki's Jinton cube before he got turned to dust. So that means there's a slight lag time between a Jinton exploding and it vaporizing. A lag time in which Samehada will absorb it.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's 2016 Draegod...

And PPl still don't know how Jinton works and the different phases. Phase one charge and create shape, then initiate jutsu. Agaisnt Sasuke and Obito he was still initiating the jutsu before it erased. And even though he absorbed he felt the fire and thus was affected to the point he let Bee know. Even against bee it was shown not to be instant or as fast as petra. When it is already charaged and in full power even susanoo decentigrated despite petra having a range that should had allowed Susanoo to be protected.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Jinton doesn't atomize instantly as seen by how Obito managed to rescue Sasuke from Onoki's Jinton cube before he got turned to dust. So that means there's a slight lag time between a Jinton exploding and it vaporizing. A lag time in which Samehada will absorb it.
That makes no sense unless you're going to prove Sasuke was hit by Jinton then Obito came and warped he and Sasuke so fast the technique had literally no time to affect either of them.

But I know that's not what happened anyway. When Onoki shoots the shape around his target, they don't instantly get atomized, the 3D structure is to trap his target, then he ignites it to atomize them. Obito saved Sasuke when it lit up and got bright where no one could see them, but before the atomization took effect.

The Last showed a good example of this.

In this case Shark Skin will still be destroyed because Onoki can ignite the inside of the cylinder as its traveling (which is what sweeping Jinton is) like he did on Flower Tree World. The inside of the cylindrical beam is already ignited and he shoots/swings it, effectively atomizing what it touches almost instantly.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That makes no sense unless you're going to prove Sasuke was hit by Jinton then Obito came and warped he and Sasuke so fast the technique had literally no time to affect either of them.

But I know that's not what happened anyway. When Onoki shoots the shape around his target, they don't instantly get atomized, the 3D structure is to trap his target, then he ignites it to atomize them. Obito saved Sasuke when it lit up and got bright where no one could see them, but before the atomization took effect.

The Last showed a good example of this.

In this case Shark Skin will still be destroyed because Onoki can ignite the inside of the cylinder as its traveling (which is what sweeping Jinton is) like he did on Flower Tree World. The inside of the cylindrical beam is already ignited and he shoots/swings it, effectively atomizing what it touches almost instantly.
They don't get the steps in Jinton and the Different phases.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They don't get the steps in Jinton and the Different phases.
I'd consider Beans a Muu expert so I think he knows how Jinton works. Probably just forgot like all of us do sometimes. I almost forgot too, which is why I said at first Shark Skin would still split it but get destroyed in the process. Then I realized Onoki is THAT NIGUH and just like that, all my memories came back. :yeah:

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'd consider Beans a Muu expert so I think he knows how Jinton works. Probably just forgot like all of us do sometimes. I almost forgot too, which is why I said at first Shark Skin would still split it but get destroyed in the process. Then I realized Onoki is THAT NIGUH and just like that, all my memories came back. :yeah:
Yea Onoki is Indeed #DatNiguh

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

And PPl still don't know how Jinton works and the different phases. Phase one charge and create shape, then initiate jutsu. Agaisnt Sasuke and Obito he was still initiating the jutsu before it erased. And even though he absorbed he felt the fire and thus was affected to the point he let Bee know. Even against bee it was shown not to be instant or as fast as petra. When it is already charaged and in full power even susanoo decentigrated despite petra having a range that should had allowed Susanoo to be protected.
What are you even saying? That has nothing to do with my post. You stated that Samehada must first draw contact in order to absorb, which is blatantly false, shown in the scan I provided. Samehada didn't like the taste of the Katon chakra in that Bee scan. Not because it came in contact with it. There was never any direct contact.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We aren't talking about the cube jinton which was shown to work differently.