Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:sy:

maybe bcos kabuto resurrected people who were already jinuriki

why do people scream plot hole every time they see sumthing that they dont understand

edit : looks like i was wrong....see the post above me

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
you know i keep seeing plot hole this plot hole that yada yada yada but in the end this is a massive manga that takes alot of people alot of hours every week to produce and at the end of the day if there are some incosistancy who cares? id like to see half the people on the base that complain and make threads about plot holes right a manga thats over 600 chapters(and this is only shippuden) and get everything so perfect that there is nothing to question what so ever...

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are connected to the Mazou and being controlled, that is something complete difference. Notice here that when the chakra chains are gone they cannot be Jinchuuriki's anymore

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because the Jinchurikis had their Bijuus inside of them during their lifetime. Each Jinchuriki has trained how to control and utilize their certain tailed beasts skills at the time they were alive. Thats why Obito had to seal certain tailed beasts in the correct hosts. Their physical body were already compatible to their respective Bijuus during the past life. For these reasons, they can still use their Jinchuriki powers. What kishi showed us is a Tailed Beast Power is never a "cheat code" for their hosts. Not everyone can do what they can do. For those who say Tailed Beast Powers will never be their hosts ability or say they don't need to train, this chapter prove you guys wrong again.

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tbh the whole bounding of the tailed beasts to the jins with chakra rods thing looks BS,they spent days to seal a tailed beast in the demonic statue then these beasts can go in and out of it with no problem

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is actually a really good point but I agree with the image from the first post.

Since Tobi was feeding the chakra into the edo through the statue, he was commanding and controlling it in a way. That might explain why it worked in that situation. That or the fact that Madara did not already have the power of the Biju in him before becoming an edo. Since he didn't have the opportunity to sync with the juubi before his death, he likely cannot combine with it for some reason.