To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are people forgetting he was able to do most of his feats after absorbing the tree?

This is RSM Naruto blizting him without Kurama supplementing his speed.

You must be registered for see images

He was quite literally about to get 1v1'd by Naruto until the tree told him to absorb her.

At that point he already lost because despite it making him stronger and immortal, it allowed Kaguya to be able to take over his body.

Even then, he was still getting pressed.

He doesn't stand up to Kaguya. You can't be stronger than something when the power you borrow from is a immortal deity.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's like saying Hagoromo is overrated because Madara reached his level after obtaining dual rinnegan and rinnesharingan. He just lacked experience :bouncy:

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not convinced that Naruto overwhelming a Madara who had his left side blown off not even a minute earlier is a valid indication of their comparative abilities.
Exactly .1 eye jin Madara would beat this version of naruto low diff in an actual extended fight .it is the equivalent of saying kakashi is more powerful than kaguya or can beat her because he dealt with some of her attacks and landed his own .even in terms of ranks 1 eye jin madara ,pre shinju absorption ,is so much stronger than base RSM Naruto .this madara is almost immortal with super regenerative abilities and has Mouktun ,scaled to his chakra level ,9 TSB shield ,Juubi dama ,Susano ....etc. he is far above base RSM naruto both defensively and offensively. naruto has already landed his strongest attack at this form and it did nothing .only full powered RSM Naruto can be compared with 1 eye jin Madara but Madara is still superior IMO.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think it was lack of experience or nerf?
I'd say both of them. He didn't have as much time as Hagoromo did as a JJ. And Hagoromo said that one-eyed JJ Madara was close to his level therefore I'm sure dual Rinnegan and Rinnesharingan Madara = or even > Hagoromo without nerf and the lack of experience. :bouncy:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say both of them. He didn't have as much time as Hagoromo did as a JJ. And Hagoromo said that one-eyed JJ Madara was close to his level therefore I'm sure dual Rinnegan and Rinnesharingan Madara = or even > Hagoromo without nerf and the lack of experience. :bouncy:
Seems pretty solid, I have to point out that Hogaromo didn't have the Rinnesharingan even as JJ. He and Hamura sealed it prior to sealing the 10 tails in him so Madara would be above his level.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's like saying Hagoromo is overrated because Madara reached his level after obtaining dual rinnegan and rinnesharingan. He just lacked experience :bouncy:
You say that, but two teenagers were also newly adapting to their powers. One didn't even know he could fly among other things. Both of whom only had one half of the power Madara possessed.

The fact he lacks experience means, putting him anywhere near Kaguya is hilarious given the fact that she could have killed both Naruto and Sasuke within minutes of their fight.

It isn't a nerf, he's just overrated.

Kadmos1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was especially strong for the already mighty Uchiha. I would say that the factors accounting for him being especially overpowered are the Mokuton, the Juubi/Bijuu, and senjutsu chakra.