RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He mentioned that there were only 4 people who could fully control a tailed beast, actually O_O

They are Kirabi, Yagura, Madara, and Hashirama

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the four people who could control bijuus to full extent where:

-Harishiama Senju(first hokage): due to it's wood element, he managed to control the bijuu's chakra
-Madara Uchiha:due to it'd eternal mangekyou sharingan managed to fully control the nine-tailed demon fox like a puppet
-Yagura, the 3rd mizukage: managed to control the 3-tailed giant turtle
-Killer B(raikage's brother): Managing to overcome his hatred and needing to give a good image of his brother killer b trained in the waterfall of truth, overcoming his hatred by expressing himself with rapping.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one of them was one small boy that oro was after and the other was the blue beast i forgot the name(hidan n kakuzu killed her)
No it wasn't.

1: That was a filler-arc and with that it doesn't count. Also the boy, Yukimaru, had some kind of effect on the 3-tails, however he didn't really controlled it.

2: That was the 2-tailed cat's host Yugito and she wasn't concidered one of the four. We're talking about the people who had the beasts completely under control.

the one hidan and kakuzu killed was yagura, but that kid was actually part of a filler arc.
That wasn't Yagura, but Yukimaru. In that filler arc they made it appear that Yukimaru was some kind of relative of Yagura, but they never confirmed that. Also he never died, he's still alive and the ones who caught the 3-tailed beast were Deidara and Tobi.

Guido

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the 3tailed host(ex-mizukage) maybe could controlled it(so danzo`swords)..but it is said that madara controlled him(kizame called him mizukage)..and another fact brings out more questions that the 3-tailed was without a host...the 2 which catched them were tobi and deidara..madara knew the place where the 3 tailed was that`s what i think about it...deductive i would say there are only 3 who couled realy controlled beasts in history.....aah...excuse me...there still were 4 ...nearly forget the juubi- host^^..my fault

p.s.sry for my english out of practise

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the 3tailed host(ex-mizukage) maybe could controlled it(so danzo`swords)..but it is said that madara controlled him(kizame called him mizukage)..and another fact brings out more questions that the 3-tailed was without a host...the 2 which catched them were tobi and deidara..madara knew the place where the 3 tailed was that`s what i think about it...deductive i would say there are only 3 who couled realy controlled beasts in history.....aah...excuse me...there still were 4 ...nearly forget the juubi- host^^..my fault

p.s.sry for my english out of practise
ha nice catch I really didn't even think of the sage of 6 paths