Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first clue is his karma seal. Its on his face but there are also markings on his hands. You ever wonder about that? Boruto and Kawaki's seals are on their hands. Jigen has a karma seal on his face so the marking on his hand must be something entirely different. Naruto once had a seal on his hand that was similar to Jigen's. This leads me to believe that Jigen has a form of six paths power. My understanding of six paths power is that its created by mixing senjutsu, rinnegan, and 10T chakra. The six paths yang is the mixture of sage and 10T and the six paths yin is the mixture of rinnegan and 10T. It appears that Jigen has the six paths yin/yang seal. Its the color of 6 paths yin but the shape of 6 paths yang. This is probably because his karma seal funtions as the yang ability similar to sage mode and his dojutsu functions as the yin. I know it sounds like a stretch but once you see that he's an Otsutsuki with a jyuubi in his possesion then its not really. He's even able to pass it on to others just like Hagoromo. Another thing is that they show him with his back turned whenever he's in Otsutsuki form. I imagine this was just to build suspense but I also think that they're hiding his dojutsu which is probably rinnegan or jougan.