Jigen discussion...

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he serves the same role as Kinshiki did to Momoshiki. They were partners, but Momoshiki was clearly the leader and Kinshiki acted more as a servant and guardian. I would say that this is in large inspired by the concept of "Sith" from Star Wars, as I would also argue that Madara and Obito's roles were inspired by Vader and Sideous from Star Wars. That the two work together and hold respect for each other, but they will always try to overcome the other, the apprentice will overtake the master.

In this scenario I would think that Jigen is actually the "master" of him and Kaguya, but at some point she tricked him and took the role as "master" from him. Believing Jigen to be dead she went on with her life and task and in the end died to her children. Jigen being still alive, but severely weakened hid his presence and plotted his return to power.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He probably acquired the jyubi from another dimension and kept it on earth. He sealed it with something we’re all familiar with, six path powers.
Simply utilizing black rods to restrict movements and chakra.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He probably acquired the jyubi from another dimension and kept it on earth. He sealed it with something we’re all familiar with, six path powers.
Simply utilizing black rods to restrict movements and chakra.
I’m not sure that it’s on earth, that’s a lot of nature energy/chakra and I think naruto or sasuke would of been sensed it. I’m thinking it’s still in the dimension he found it,or he put it there after he find it.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m not sure that it’s on earth, that’s a lot of nature energy/chakra and I think naruto or sasuke would of been sensed it. I’m thinking it’s still in the dimension he found it,or he put it there after he find it.
Nvm I just realize that his secret base isn’t on earth but I did say that he got the jyubi from another dimension.

Reactions: LightSo6p