Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he's the way the truth and the life

John 11:26
and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?

Last edited:

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop passing off your beliefs as fact.

Prove to me that the bible is fact, using irrefutable evidence instead of just posting verses from the bible.
Every creation has a creator.

Everything that had a beginning has a cause.

God had no beginning, so he doesn't need a cause.

Time was created by god, so he has no beginning in time.

Last edited:

LustyLover

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And what disproves God?
Nothing, because you can't disprove a negative, you can only attempt to make it a positive via proving it yourself. Burden of proof is on you.

It's like this: I claim I have an invisible, insensible and untouchable-by-any-means magical rabbit flying around in my room. I claim it exists and you can't prove me wrong thus it exists.

Essentially the same argument.

Reactions: Multiply

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing, because you can't disprove a negative, you can only attempt to make it a positive via proving it yourself. Burden of proof is on you.

It's like this: I claim I have an invisible, insensible and untouchable-by-any-means magical rabbit flying around in my room. I claim it exists and you can't prove me wrong thus it exists.

Essentially the same argument.
You got to have faith without it, it is impossible to please him. God wants us to trust his word.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 tells us, "He has set eternity into the hearts of man." Deep within us all is the recognition that there is something beyond this life. We can deny this intellectually, but Gods presence in us and around all us is still obvious.

@Lusty lover there are no logical arguments one can make for an invisible rabbit. But there are some logical arguments for an existence of God.

First, there is the ontological argument. The most popular form of the ontological argument uses the concept of God to prove God’s existence. It begins with the definition of God as “a being than which no greater can be conceived.” It is then argued that to exist is greater than to not exist, and therefore the greatest conceivable being must exist. If God did not exist, then God would not be the greatest conceivable being, and that would contradict the very definition of God.

A second argument is the teleological argument. The teleological argument states that since the universe displays such an amazing design, there must have been a divine Designer. For example, if the Earth were significantly closer or farther away from the sun, it would not be capable of supporting much of the life it currently does. If the elements in our atmosphere were even a few percentage points different, nearly every living thing on earth would die. The odds of a single protein molecule forming by chance is 1 in 10243 (that is a 1 followed by 243 zeros). A single cell is comprised of millions of protein molecules.

A third logical argument for God’s existence is called the cosmological argument. Every effect must have a cause. This universe and everything in it is an effect. There must be something that caused everything to come into existence. Ultimately, there must be something “un-caused” in order to cause everything else to come into existence. That “un-caused” cause is God.

A fourth argument is known as the moral argument. Every culture throughout history has had some form of law. Everyone has a sense of right and wrong. Murder, lying, stealing, and immorality are almost universally rejected. Where did this sense of right and wrong come from if not from a holy God?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fearmonger

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because the bible is a historical fact
Trolling I see. The bible was written centuries after Jesus's death and was written by dozens of people. In fact, several, if not dozens, of passages and books were left out because of the Church's hand. Ultimately, we got a scripted and dated version of that part of history and that fragmented evidence is far from fact. While the bible as a whole is compelling, many will simply call most of the stories just that, stories.

How am I and many others fools? The majority doesn't have to agree with me. The gate to hell is straight, but the gates of Heaven are narrow and only a FEW will make it.

You will find out when you die, but only then, its too late.

The fool says in his heart, there is no God. Psalm 14:1
Most people can't reasonably think about life after death if they are likely bound for hell, as it will torture them too much. If heaven and hell do exist, it feels like a pretty steep punishment or a pretty grand reward if entrance into said places is determined by one life's worth of choices. The fact that being sent to heaven or hell means you'll be there for eternity, it makes such a reward or punishment too much for the average person to contemplate often.