Jenner isn't going to jail for killing a guy in a car crash.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So essentially, because everyone was discriminated against at one point (note: they all pushed to be treated fairly when they were discriminated), we shouldn't care if minorities are still being discriminated?

Logic. :sdo:
if majorities are facing the same then no you shouldn't care. If you do, it should be for all, not for just a specific group.

this is the hypocrisy of the left, if majorities don't want to give up their power they're greedy. But minorities are encouraged to take it. Now I'm a bigot because I know what you're doing but I call you on it.

IF both groups can face the same discrimination, yet you only focus on one group, then it's you who's discriminating

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
if majorities are facing the same then no you shouldn't care. If you do, it should be for all, not for just a specific group.

this is the hypocrisy of the left, if majorities don't want to give up their power they're greedy. But minorities are encouraged to take it. Now I'm a bigot because I know what you're doing but I call you on it.

IF both groups can face the same discrimination, yet you only focus on one group, then it's you who's discriminating
Insinuating that you have to advocate for all at the same time every time. Who says you can't do something about the discrimination for trans people on one occasion because that's what the conversation is about, and tackle the same discrimination for others in conversations that is about those groups, and in conversations that is about those groups as a whole?

Simply talking about them at separate times does not mean you're focusing on one group.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Insinuating that you have to advocate for all at the same time every time. Who says you can't do something about the discrimination for trans people on one occasion because that's what the conversation is about, and tackle the same discrimination for others in conversations that is about those groups, and in conversations that is about those groups as a whole?

Simply talking about them at separate times does not mean you're focusing on one group.
I'm done. You obviously don't understand what equality is. I don't believe in it, but I know what it is

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I'm done. You obviously don't understand what equality is. I don't believe in it, but I know what it is
Once again, you're insinuating that you must talk about every group every time you talk about the discrimination. The topic of this thread, of this conversation, is trans people, so people who reply against the discrimination say trans specifically. That does not mean they don't think people should, or neglect to, combat the same discrimination when it is faced by other groups, this thread simply is not about those groups.

If I ask you what do you think about specific person we know who died of cancer and you said "It makes me sad," are you saying that is the only person you'd feel sad about if they died of cancer? Are you saying all the other people who have died and will die of cancer are less worthy of that sentiment or attention?

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again, you're insinuating that you must talk about every group every time you talk about the discrimination. The topic of this thread, of this conversation, is trans people, so people who reply against the discrimination say trans specifically. That does not mean they don't think people should, or neglect to, combat the same discrimination when it is faced by other groups, this thread simply is not about those groups.

If I ask you what do you think about specific person we know who died of cancer and you said "It makes me sad," are you saying that is the only person you'd feel sad about if they died of cancer?
idiot. you site trans discrimination that all face as something specific. I realize this thread is only about trans people. you are the one who's dumb enough to bring in outside people by generalizing. If you used actual trans specific discrimination, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
idiot. you site trans discrimination that all face as something specific. I realize this thread is only about trans people. you are the one who's dumb enough to bring in outside people by generalizing. If you used actual trans specific discrimination, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
The discrimination is not what is specific, the group that is being talked about is the thing that is specified. The discrimination is not the conversation headliner, the group is.

I am not bringing in any outside people. Trans people, and many people, face this discrimination. The thread is specifically about trans people, so I only mention trans people because they are the topic, not every group.

Refer to my analogy again.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So essentially, if we're not tackling all problems at once, we shouldn't at all?

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So essentially, if we're not tackling all problems at once, we shouldn't at all?
If you are attacking discrimination, but at the same time are showing preference(discrimination) then you're a hypocrite. But do what you wish.

Personally I'm a fan of all groups of people openly trying to advance their own people. But if we did that, then we wouldn't be able to halt the advancement of white folks.

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are attacking discrimination, but at the same time are showing preference(discrimination) then you're a hypocrite. But do what you wish.

Personally I'm a fan of all groups of people openly trying to advance their own people. But if we did that, then we wouldn't be able to halt the advancement of white folks.
That doesn't make sense. We live in multicultural societies, a lot of people are advancing together at the top regardless of race. There's not too much of a divide between races as there was before. A positive advancement will benefit humanity. For example, blacks doing well and not committing crimes or being the target of law would lead to a better country, less racial tension, etc. You always think we're all after white folk, why is that?

I know you always have a hidden motivation for your arguments.

Also, it's not showing preference. We see a problem and we try to solve it and then move on, and it's not like I only care for the end of discrimination against trannies, discrimination is discrimination, so I'll argue against it, regardless.

Why are you so dense?

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, I'm arguing about discrimination about trannies in a thread about trannies! I most definitely like them more than any other group because of this, and because of this I'm showing discrimination to all other groups. (Obvious sarcasm).

I'm actually surprised with that last post, Slim. It was simply stupid.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never liked any of the kardashians/Jenner. Condolences to the family of the person who died.
And may the Gods old and new grant a judgment of death onto this Caitlyn Jenner she-man.

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't make sense. We live in multicultural societies, a lot of people are advancing together at the top regardless of race. There's not too much of a divide between races as there was before. A positive advancement will benefit humanity. For example, blacks doing well and not committing crimes or being the target of law would lead to a better country, less racial tension, etc. You always think we're all after white folk, why is that?

I know you always have a hidden motivation for your arguments.

Also, it's not showing preference. We see a problem and we try to solve it and then move on, and it's not like I only care for the end of discrimination against trannies, discrimination is discrimination, so I'll argue against it, regardless.

Why are you so dense?
Look it's simple. Everyone gets a cause but straight white males. If we complain, our complaints either aren't taken seriously or we are silenced by being called bigots. Everyone can be pro their group, but if i'm pro my group then i'm a racist. Equality can't be measured, so the other groups will only ever acknowledge that when it's the straight white males that are clearly at the bottom. Until then, they continue to create minuscule causes to take more and more power.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Hey, I'm arguing about discrimination about trannies in a thread about trannies! I most definitely like them more than any other group because of this, and because of this I'm showing discrimination to all other groups. (Obvious sarcasm).

I'm actually surprised with that last post, Slim. It was simply stupid.
You mean like how talking about math in math class means math is the only class worth talking about, right?

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look it's simple. Everyone gets a cause but straight white males. If we complain, our complaints either aren't taken seriously or we are silenced by being called bigots. Everyone can be pro their group, but if i'm pro my group then i'm a racist. Equality can't be measured, so the other groups will only ever acknowledge that when it's the straight white males that are clearly at the bottom. Until then, they continue to create minuscule causes to take more and more power.
Pro Straight white male generally is just complaining about not being able to say racist things without losing jobs, etc, which I think is stupid too. For example, what happened to Hulk Hogan when he said the N word. I was complaining about his punishment and thought people were over exaggerating, I really felt anger for the poor guy, and thought WWE was out of their minds. What other problems as a straight white male do you have? Tell me more, instead about crying about other minorities trying to catch up. How about you get that competitive mentality out of your head and be "Pro human"? Fight for people to be respected and treated reasonably, regardless of group?

You mean like how talking about math in math class means math is the only class worth talking about, right?
Exactly, lol.

Last edited:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stahp. Your metaphors suck. Math class isn't discrimination that all people face. Feel free to talk about tranny issues here. But bringing up issues that others also face is the dumbest way to drum up sympathy for said group.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Stahp. Your metaphors suck. Math class isn't discrimination that all people face. Feel free to talk about tranny issues here. But bringing up issues that others also face is the dumbest way to drum up sympathy for said group.
You fail to realize that other people facing those issues doesn't negate or diminish that trannies face it either. You're basically that because the issues apply to other groups, you HAVE to talk about all the groups every time you mention the issues, regardless of if the conversation is about those groups or not, which is downright stupid.