Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Posting this because I'm tired of seeing the Stan Lee death thread.

A question I want to pose is what's your thoughts with having serious conversations with ai's know we use them for simple assistance but for one I would definitely think there would be a big market for ai love companions since there's a lot of sad people looking for affection anywhere they can find it. And there could be other purposes where you have joke text conversations.

Do you think it's possible you would get along more with an ai then regular people.

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's just mean, people can do what they want, you probably do some activities that others may call you a loser.

I see nothing wrong with that he's done but then again maybe I'm becoming slightly delusional.
His love life sucks so hard he married a picture. He's a loser as far as his love life is concerned.

Mister_London_Thai_Royal

Regular
Kin
1,241💸
Kumi
5,216💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is only a certain level you should take anything.
And he not only crossed the line, but fell on it then proceeded to have a picnic, on that said line.

I am concerned for this guys mentality of all things.
Being that far deluded.... is dangerous.

Reactions: Michelle

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3,700 people are on the same path as this man.

I'm curious if this is product of some past issues, mental health problems or if there's a particular pattern.

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe he likes the media advertising his "adventure"
Is pretty sad that he forgot about aging himself and he's picky about a real woman because she would age >.>
Such a waste of a cute guy..