Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cracker with 8.5+ bil. bounty had the strongest haki Luffy had felt, i dont think Katakuri has a haki that's too weak to hurt Jack, though i didn't see enough of both to decide

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're in the same level but for some reason I see Jack because of the same reason that you stated.
Just asking.
Do you think Jack is the strongest Calamity? If so don't you think it would be a bad idea to make Jack the strongest?
Like how would you feel if they introduce Katakuri first and then later Cracker and Smoothie.

There is now "Wow" factor since Jack already got beat.

Hashirama Senjuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just asking.
Do you think Jack is the strongest Calamity? If so don't you think it would be a bad idea to make Jack the strongest?
Like how would you feel if they introduce Katakuri first and then later Cracker and Smoothie.

There is now "Wow" factor since Jack already got beat.
We've yet to see the others, but regardless, do you see katakuri taking on sengoku and an admiral

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
could go either way, jack probably takes it

i can see kaidos weakest commander being on the same lvl as big moms strongest commander due to how weak her crew is by yonko standards

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From portrayal in the Manga it seems like Jack is on the same level as Cracker and I honestly can't see him beating Cracker. Dogtooth imo would beat Jack

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O...kay? And I'm saying from what I hear of the official translation, it's not the strongest.

You really believe Cracker's Haki is harder than Seastone, Garp's, Rayleigh's, and Kizaru's?
I read *********** you thwart, official my ass! It's not about what I believe, it's about what Oda hypes or write!

BTW post me a scan where it's not stated it's the best Luffy ever felt...

just on point note, why Kizaru??? Seastone is not Haki and there is no guarantee Luffy ever saw a full out Garp and Rayleigh.