[Discussion] Jack can be defeated easily..

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, Jack, the drought, who fought for five days continuously against the Minks can be defeated easily by weak people (compared to him) as well.

Hard to digest?
Then go through what we know about him till now.
After going through the details about him, I came to conclusion that he has a tiny brain. He doesn't think at all.

Strengthwise, he is beast. But, strategy wise he is dumber than Luffy.
Jack likes to clean the mess by destroying everything in his path without thinking how everything around him can be destroyed with less effort and more effect. He is simply a fighting machine.
He isn't scared of anyone because he doesn't know his own limits. He thinks that everything can be achieved if force is used.
Even after the Minks told him that they don't know anything about Raizou, he still, on the fifth day asked the same question.
And now, you can easily guess how and why Jack was taken out easily by Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru... cuz, they got brains.

So, to defeat Jack, we don't need a character who is stronger than him Strengthwise. Instead, a character who is stronger strategy wise. Jack strength will become the reason for his defeat.
So which SHs are capable of defeating Jack of the Tiny Brain?
Here is the list
Sanji
Nami
Usopp

Sanji isn't here and I believe that he won't be returning soon....
Nami is good strategy wise but cannot stand against Jack's strength for long.
So, I think Usopp, the future Brave Warrior of Sea will be the one to take down Jack, the drought.
Usopp is too good to make use of his opponents' weaknesses and somehow strategize cleverly as well, example : Perona XD
So, I can only hope to see this fight with lots of entertainment from Cappppptaiiiiin Usoppppppp!!!!

And now if you disagree then you are free to share your thoughts :)?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, Jack, the drought, who fought for five days continuously against the Minks can be defeated easily by weak people (compared to him) as well.

Hard to digest?
Then go through what we know about him till now.
After going through the details about him, I came to conclusion that he has a tiny brain. He doesn't think at all.

Strengthwise, he is beast. But, strategy wise he is dumber than Luffy.
Jack likes to clean the mess by destroying everything in his path without thinking how everything around him can be destroyed with less effort and more effect. He is simply a fighting machine.
He isn't scared of anyone because he doesn't know his own limits. He thinks that everything can be achieved if force is used.
Even after the Minks told him that they don't know anything about Raizou, he still, on the fifth day asked the same question.
And now, you can easily guess how and why Jack was taken out easily by Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru... cuz, they got brains.

So, to defeat Jack, we don't need a character who is stronger than him Strengthwise. Instead, a character who is stronger strategy wise. Jack strength will become the reason for his defeat.
So which SHs are capable of defeating Jack of the Tiny Brain?
Here is the list
Sanji
Nami
Usopp

Sanji isn't here and I believe that he won't be returning soon....
Nami is good strategy wise but cannot stand against Jack's strength for long.
So, I think Usopp, the future Brave Warrior of Sea will be the one to take down Jack, the drought.
Usopp is too good to make use of his opponents' weaknesses and somehow strategize cleverly as well, example : Perona XD
So, I can only hope to see this fight with lots of entertainment from Cappppptaiiiiin Usoppppppp!!!!

And now if you disagree then you are free to share your thoughts :)??????
As soon as you said strategy I immediately thought of Usopp. Look at what he did to Luffy at Water 7.

Usopp with Prep, after he takes down Jack it'll finally take off.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why people are putting Jack in any equation in first place?
Jack is in impel down right now and we all know about this place, right?
If war ever broke out for his release then it won't be in mariejois again means he isn't coming again unless another random shichibukai walks the path of BB.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe he's not too good with strategies. Then again, He might just be strong enough to ignore all of that. Strategies don't work too well if you get trampled to death by a f*cking mammoth.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why people are putting Jack in any equation in first place?
Jack is in impel down right now and we all know about this place, right?
If war ever broke out for his release then it won't be in mariejois again means he isn't coming again unless another random shichibukai walks the path of BB.
I may be missing something but didn't they say that jack was "dead" but they couldn't find his body? So with that said you know very well we will be seeing him again soon

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nami tricks him into thinking thunder clouds are her allies and are living,
then watches him attempt to attack them until they disperse, frying him to death.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or maybe just maybe he got taken out because there were 2 admiral level characters (and Tsuru who seems strong) there? Lol I don't care if its Kaidou himself who shows up I'd still expect him to get taken down.

Btw Kaido seemed as dumb as a rock himself, I guess Usopp is gonna be taking him out soon too.

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very interesting analysis, I have to agree.

I think you're pushing it by saying Usopp can beat him. You have to have some form of strength and I doubt Usopp had the means to damage him, even with brains. He'd just get blitzed.

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Or maybe just maybe he got taken out because there were 2 admiral level characters (and Tsuru who seems strong) there? Lol I don't care if its Kaidou himself who shows up I'd still expect him to get taken down.

Btw Kaido seemed as dumb as a rock himself, I guess Usopp is gonna be taking him out soon too.
how does kaido seem dumb?

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol ussop would shit himself if he went up against jack. What are you saiying boi.
Yeah, you are right, Usopp will shit himself if he went against Jack but only if he is ALONE. Usopp needs development for becoming Brave Warrior of the sea. Doffy is enough to inform Jack that God Usopp put the biggest dent to their business. Also there are Minks and they can be used efficiently by Usopp to take down Jack.
Apart from that, Jack is still Kaidou's errand boy as Luffy said. So someone who is not much strong in SHs need to be the one to stand against (with shivering legs) Jack.

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very interesting analysis, I have to agree.

I think you're pushing it by saying Usopp can beat him. You have to have some form of strength and I doubt Usopp had the means to damage him, even with brains. He'd just get blitzed.
Yeah I want to see Usopp beating the hell out of Jack with all his(Usopp's) screams and cries. That will be the funniest and epic moment for Usopp. Thiugh for the most of the time, he will be the brains and nothing else.
Lol, I hope he asks permission from Luffy to handle Jack....XD