<3 Pesh <3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know how pein said he would bring every1 back to life?

Doesnt that include J-man? Cuz it was killed by his hand.
noooooooooooooooooooo
if he could revive jiraya then he would have revived yahiko wouldint he:D
i think that his power works only on people that have recently died

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no i wouldnt him imagine reviving yuhiko, cuz its people he killed.

But as for the time limit. i think that might be true
Plus...if J-man was revived....he'd just die agian...

When he died he had multiple rods in his back, had lost an arm, and finally fell into a pretty deep body of water. So he'd just drowned and die again if he was revived.

It sucks, but unfortunately the pervy sage is gone (most likely for good. Have to put the "most likely" cause its anime/manga....anything can happen lol)

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plus...if J-man was revived....he'd just die agian...

When he died he had multiple rods in his back, had lost an arm, and finally fell into a pretty deep body of water. So he'd just drowned and die again if he was revived.

It sucks, but unfortunately the pervy sage is gone (most likely for good. Have to put the "most likely" cause its anime/manga....anything can happen lol)
O_O.. when did all that happen? the rods i remember.. but not the loosing an arm or being thrown into water

Joshua

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
j man coudnt be revived because he had been dead too long their is a certain time limit to who he can revive if pein had used his jutsu before a little while before he might have been alive but J mans death gave naruto strenght

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, why don't the toads check the summoningscroll. They found out that way that the messenger was killed. Besides that frog oil has high healing capabilities, he was the frog sage so he might have some kind of last minute jutsu. And last reason he might come back, Tsunade placed a bet on him he wouldn't come back. And she always is unlucky. Kishi has plenty of options to make him come back. But if it doesn't happen soon i don't see it happening anymore. Besides you can't keep reviving heroes, Jiraiya put his life on the line he could have fled easily but he found out peins secret. He helped saving Konoha and died like a hero, just like Minato, for Peace.

slayer096

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe he could still come back...remember his body fell into water..no one really recover his body..plus being a sage...i think we may not have seen the last of the perve sage..